First Snow 12-8-17

Edgewood, Maryland
Tommorow they are talking about the first snow in my area I not much for the winter weather because im a summer baby. Anyways I think the snow is a christmas feel to the air for the kids and the people who are about the holidays. I am not to much about the holidays because of the fact I dont have to much family and I dont have kids around me that much.How do you feel about the holidays and are you going to enjoy yourself for what its worth and what are your plans.
HI ! I am a summer baby too BUT snow is soooo pretty ! and we will be getting our share by Saturday so the spirit of Christmas can be just a bit more magickal !
• Edgewood, Maryland
cool are you in south north east west of the united states
@bigshow9773 I am nestled in the north east portion of the United States between Indiana and Pennsylvania
• Edgewood, Maryland
@enlightenedpsych2 I AM IN MARYLAND NEXT TO PENNSYLVANNIA snow is tonight supposed to be
@averygirl72 (16617)
I want to experience some snow here for a change and to experience winter wonderland. I hope this Christmas celebration will turn out fun
• Edgewood, Maryland
cool i dont like snow very much
@averygirl72 (16617)
@bigshow9773 But I don't like cold weather I easily catch cold and sometimes uncomfortable
• Edgewood, Maryland
@averygirl72 I dont like the cold either im more summer or spring person its easily to do things and more comfortable to do things outside
@kepweng (18746)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my dream is to sleep outside house while its snowing
• Edgewood, Maryland
damn thats kinda of crazy but if it your dream all power to ya
We had a tiny bit of snow here today. I do not like snow due to having experienced snow all my life. It kind of loses its charm over the years. The holidays are OK, but I am always glad when they are over. I prefer normal, everyday life.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i dont like snow to much but its a part of life and its good for the kids i guess for the holidays
I have no holiday plans. Just days to me.
• Edgewood, Maryland
me either at this time