Getting Old And Feeling Like Returning To Diaper Days!

As I get older it seems I feel myself reverting to those days when potty training was yet to come. The worst part is that I am past those days and wonder if I may be heading to a time when someone else has to change me again. Sorry for the mental picture but I've been feeling a bit poorly today and am not sure if it is just the IBS and weather or if something else is going on. Hope your day isn't filled with reminiscing about a past that includes diapers.
Getting old is not nice. I know what you mean.
@marguicha I'll live with getting old because the only other option is to be six feet under.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
@Kandae11 It can't be too much worse. I just feel good to be upright.
@Morleyhunt (16553)
Sorry you are feeling poorly.
@Morleyhunt Some days (like today) I'm just happy to be feeling anything.
@FourWalls (9915)
Good thing is nowadays the diapers aren’t cloth.... I have days like that with IBS (although thankfully they’re rare). I just bring the iPad plug into the bathroom because I know I’ll be sitting long enough to drain the charge. Hope you feel better soon.
@kobesbuddy (19515)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I had bad thoughts about growing older, yesterday. Hopefully, my daughter will let me live in her basement, instead of putting me in a nursing home.
@kobesbuddy I've got a catch for my kids... If they don't take care of me when I can no longer take care of myself then they have to each keep my taxidermy self in their house for 10 years each before getting any inheritance LOL.
@kobesbuddy (19515)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Berniezeitler I'm getting cremated, so I'll hire someone to sprinkle my ashes over their bowl of corn flakes!