Was a rough week

@Ithink (6795)
Yes I know the week isn't over but I'm starting it over today ... lol The last few days has been hard and I was getting depressed. I decided I was going to change it and do things a little different. First as those that read it her computer didn't work, it wouldn't charge. Got the power cord and YAY it is a go. One of the biggest problems with schooling for her right now is so many reports are due. She also hates the book she has to read. I'm just pushing her to get thru it so we can be done. Now on with the next, I had been feeling off this week, just kinda down, part is pain the other is who knows. I got out of bed this morning and told myself enough is enough and just get it together. So I did. I do get more blah as I'm not made for sitting around as much as we do on this school stuff. However I know we have no choice so just trying to deal with it. She is doing a little better with concentration as I put her on a herbal med. She has only been on it about a week but I am seeing improvement already so I'm hoping. So how has your week been?
@Deepizzaguy (7675)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It has been a good week with light rain and cold coming this week in Lake Charles.
@Ithink (6795)
We are getting snow right now .. so it is downright cold, I'm counting the days til Spring!
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Ithink It did snow overnight in Lake Charles.
@Ithink (6795)
@Deepizzaguy Do you normally get snow at all? I would think being down South it would be the odd occurrence.
@yanzalong (8889)
Pretty boring. Been thinking about returning home at the end of this year. Secondly, I am a bit hard up, too.
@Ithink (6795)
A bit hard up? Have you been gone from home for long?
@yanzalong (8889)
@Ithink I should go back at least once in two months. It costs me a lot if I have to back once in a month.
@Ithink (6795)
@yanzalong I bet it is hard to be gone that long.
Today is Sunday here once again in Jerusalem. Last Monday afternoon and evening carrying into Tuesday were not good days, but, the rest of the week was ok. Now, starts a new week and a busy one at that so hope it will be a good one.
@Ithink (6795)
Here is to hoping it is a good week for both of us.
@Ithink I agree Ithink.
I know exactly how you feel. My pain causes me depression as well, although lately I must say I am feeling a bit better now. I guess that new self help book I am reading is starting to help. Depression always makes things worse, so that's the first thing we should fix first. I hope you feel better soon.
@Ithink (6795)
The longest I seem to stay depressed is about a week. I think a lot of it for me is this schooling, but cant figure out any way around it. Sitting for hours depresses me and then when we are finally done, I'm just to tired to do things. I'm so happy tomorrow is a day off! I'm reading about natural pain killers for my health problem now. Im glad you are feeling better!
Hope your week goes better. No complaints about mine so far.
@Ithink (6795)
It will as I'm going to make it go good and just try not to be as stressed as I have been about everything. Glad things are going good for you.
My week had been normal, but this week I was practicing my time sleeping early and doing most of the week.
@Ithink (6795)
Glad it is going good for you.
@rina110383 (23520)
Been a busy one. I'm glad it's already Friday here.
@Ithink (6795)
That is me, I have a busy weekend ahead but at least it wont be with the school work! lol
Busy them slower. I have over done it again so yesterday my muscles were hurting, all over. Today I am better. I hope things get better and better with you.
@Ithink (6795)
Hope you are feeling better, take it easy and rest up. It will as I'm just going to try to overcome the stress and the blah feelings. Put my big girl pants on! lol