I always dream of the same one guy in the past 18 years

@DEMI12 (585)
Guangdong, China
Till now, my husband and i are very good couples together with my son and we live very happily and peacefully. I named A for this guy and B for my husband, let me tell the story. I met A when i was 13 years old and we become deskmates the moment we enter our middle school. and he is nice ,handsome, especially he studies good. so i like him a lot at that time. This is the first experience about love, maybe? but he doesnot like me a lot Then after 3 years i met B, who is my husband now, we 2 are also the deskmates the first moment we know each other, i am good at english but he is good at math and chemistry(boys are always good at these), and we are only deskmates for 1 year, when we are 16 we are in different classes as he is in science class . yes, we fall in love at about 17 , and after 7 years, we get married.we study in the same city university but not the same one . Till now our love is still very good, but sometimes i just dream of the A guy, i swear i am not missing him, but i am missing that young and Immature nice feelings.I think thats why i sometimes dreams? we both have family now, and less contact. I hope if one day my husband see this discussions, he can understand at my side wish all of you nice weekends and good luck. Thank you all mylot friends. I am happy here.
@ilocosboy (34345)
Thank you for sharing your love story. I think your husband is an understanding one
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
yes, i think he is ,maybe there is also some girl in his heart. I can understand that, and he is really nice to me and my son. we are the lucky ones
@ilocosboy (34345)
Such a nice couple understanding each other
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
@ilocosboy yes we know each other for more than 15 years now.
@LeaPea2417 (18488)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Sometimes we want things we know we can't have.
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
maybe ,but i do not want, really. i have happy family
Your story is good because we inspired abouts the family happy forever. Family is creation of god
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
@Kingstoe yes you are right.it is true things, haha
It's similar for me too. I met my husband when we were both age 18 . . . we've been together for a long time and I don't question a thing. But for whatever reason I keep having dreams about this boy I was infatuated with in high school for 3 years. We knew of each other but were never friends . . . now that I think of it how silly I must've been for liking him at the time , especially when I had no chance.
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
wo, i feel better to hear your story, yes, in my dreams he doesnot like me and truth is really he doesnot like me haha. it is just a memory i think, we have nice family now, but sometimes we dreams of the former things,its silly at that time, but the only one time silly we have ever in our lifetime. sometimes my husband talk with me at midnight(he is busy with working and always come home late), we are always exciting when we talk about before. we have a lot of experiences and what the amazing thing is: A and B(my husband) are just sit front and behind the last semster before going to university, and they sometimes talk about me
@DEMI12 I'm glad you feel better. In my dreams, the guy is sometimes friends with me . . . but in real life it was never that way. It could be a made up personality in my mind - he may not have been so friendly in real life as I did not really know him. We are content now, but maybe we may often think about what could have been . . . these are things we will never know, but the brain will sort it out for us in the form of dreams. Oh, so A and B actually knew each other?
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
@much2say of course they knew each other more earlier than me, they are classmates in pupil school, and they are both good at studying. nowdays sometimes my husband just joke at me about A. sometimes we just talk about before peacefully. Its only a memory, nothing else. i gratitude that experience
• Anhui, China
em...i see your answer of respond to others.i think it is silly but equally beatuiful.maybe this is youth and it is very true at that time.
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
Yes, i think it is really funny if i remind all these now
@sjvg1976 (17913)
It happens with most of the people , it's hard to forget people whom you have a crush in childhood. So is your case I know it's difficult to forget this person but ultimately you have forgotten him and living a happy family life.
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
thanks my friend, it just comes out in my dream sometimes, but my husband and i are very good couple now
@aureliah (10803)
heheh interesting. Its not bad to dream about a person that was once in your life. You have no control over that
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
yes, i can not agree with you anymore. Thats the life
@aureliah (10803)
@DEMI12 yeah
• Nashik, India
I understand sometimes we desire of something which we don't have , but i felt really good to know that you value and respect of what you have and living a happy life :)
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
yes, my friend. i am happy now and has a very happy family,i gratitude all these in my memory for that give me a wonderful youth.
@Destesh (203)
• Kenya
They say it's hard to forget your first love...the first feelings you had so it's totally normal I'm sure your husband can understand
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
yes i think he can ,because i also can understand him
@owlwings (38650)
• Cambridge, England
I would be very surprised if your husband didn't also have fond recollections of a girl (or girls) he knew before he met you! Maybe it's best not to ask?
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
i knew everything about him, we are in the same middle school, and i have a lot of friends who are classmates of my husband when they are pupil students.Yes, he also infatuated one girl before me, i also joke him sometimes, we have a lot of common friends
It is not wrong if you get dreams. You did spend time with A but you are not going to love B less just because you dream of A
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
yes you are right. i think you totally understand what i am thinking.