i want to share something weird I saw just now when went to throw out the garbage

I was not sure to go throw the garbage out where I throw that out and if have something for recycling to throw out do it there. I saw a car with lights on and was not sure if friendly or not. That was not weird. So, I threw the recycling bottle down aways. There was a bicycle lying on the sidewalk but was not chained to a pole but the chain was hooked around something. It got me to think did someone try to steal it and did that or was the owner in a hurry to get inside and did see anything to chain it to whatever that was. I did not take a picture because might think I am trying to steal it. I just thought was weird with all the thefts going on of bikes.
@josie_ (6993)
What I find weird is we happen to post discussions relating to garbage at almost the same time. Like minds?
That was cute josefina.
@aureliah (14981)
Everything there sounds a bit weird. Check a bit later and see if its still there
I threw out the garbage closer to me this morning. I forgot all about it. What do you mean The Fly One that everything here is a bit weird?
@aureliah (14981)
@Hannihar the bike, the car
@aureliah The Fly One, what do you mean about the bike and the car? The bike was a bit weird but what car are you talking about? It is very nice here.