some people wouldnt comment or like your post on mylot but will inbox you if you break a rule

@shynu44 (4430)
some people on mylot have made it an habit to remind others about rules but they find it difficult to like or comment on your discussions.
@sw8sincere (2704)
Maybe they just want to remind you about it privately so you may be able to know what to post next time.
@hereandthere (28850)
what do you mean by inbox - private message?
@shynu44 (4430)
yea, or they send suggestions.
@shynu44 if you don't want to receive private messages, change your settings. if you don't want to receive suggested topics, unfollow the member/s sending them to you.
Well, I think it is better to actively interact with the members.
@aureliah (13704)
Yes it is
They are letting you know for future warnings. I think that is better than letting your account get shut down.
@aureliah (13704)
Thats very true but they should do it in a way that others learn
@cahaya1983 (10060)
We can't really make people like or comment on discussions which don't interest them. Some people simply have nothing to say to certain discussions so they skip to read and respond to others.
@aureliah (13704)
Inboxing is good but I wish they would do it in the comments so others can learn
For 7 years of being a member of mylot I have learned that we don't demand attention here, we must deserve it.