Howdy Hey

Peoria, Arizona
I have no idea when I started saying that phrase, but I have said that almost everyday when I greet my mamma. Along with many other Heys and hellos. It is kind of a joke between her and I because of a late night stream I watch, she is normally coming in when they start and they are like "heyyy, Hi, oh hey!" for like 30 seconds and we both think it is funny. Anyway! Hey! I don't really have much to report on for right now. I am not hungry at the moment, so I am not eating anything, I am almost out of water, so I guess I'll be filling up my bottle soon to get some more, that is way too exciting, I know. I am starting a new punch needle project today, I have to design it first and then I am on my way of doing it. This one is for my dad, so it has to be all gold mining theme. I played a lot of The Sims 3 yesterday...and I mean a lot. Pretty much when I was not sleeping I was playing it and I was having a blast. I really needed that. That game is just so fun to chill out to, you really lose a sense of time with that game. Hope you all are doing well, I'm going to get some more water now.
hey there! My Saturday is almost over. I'm just watching Beauty and the Beast while mylotting at the moment. After the movie I'll go straight to bed and try to sleep. Work waiting for me tomorrow. Have a great weekend.
• Peoria, Arizona
The live action version? I have yet to see it haha hope you had a great weekend!
@DesirousDreamer I saw it in the theatre actually and last night it was shown on tv for the first time, I just had to watch it.
• Peoria, Arizona
@toniganzon That is so much fun! I would love to see it live.
@sw8sincere (4531)
I am doing well. Howdy hey?? Haha, see? You are making me wanting to try to imitate you and I think it's really a fun way to say hi, hello. Good thing you are fond of drinking water. That's good. I too tries to drink lots of water as much as possible cuz I have read that it does good to our body. =)
• Peoria, Arizona
I try to have all the fun ways to say hello haha but my staple is "oh hey" I love drinking water! I love drinking tea too, but sometimes the kidneys need a little bit more.
Hey Felicia, I am glad you enjoyed Sims 3 and good luck for your new punch needle project.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am still enjoying it haha and thank you!
Hey yo hi and have fun playing Sims. I haven't played that in too long.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I haven't played it in forever and picked it up again a few days again and it is a little addiction I have at the moment haha