Christmas Shopping with the Kids

We are supposed to be out in the mall today. Next week will be that last school days for the kids and Christmas vacation starts. My eldest daughter went out with her friends to buy her clothes for their Christmas Party and the gifts as well. I just gave her the money. She also had her stipend given already so I did not need to give her more. I have two kids left who need the same thing. This is our only time to shop for their needs but I had to postpone the shopping for tomorrow . I had to get the laundry done first so its ready for ironing tomorrow afternoon. I told the kids that we would go tomorrow may be after attending the Sunday mass together. Feel a little bit tired and just thought of checking in here for a while.
Hope you guys enjoy your shopping trip!
Kids did enjoy it as for me I did as well though I needed to cash out some more.
Make sure that you are well rested for that shopping trip.
Sure. Thanks a lot.
@jobelbojel (8136)
Season for party is always busy. I haven't done my laundry because of some errands.
You are right.