What's Your Most Memorable Christmas?

@mandala100 (50408)
Hong Kong
There are so many good memories that I associates with Christmas through the years...memories that gives me an inner joy and happiness that no money in the world could ever buy... These memories are precious and I cheerish it deep within my heart... One of those childhood memories I have is when the family prayed together and sit down and dined together on the table during Christmas Eve or the traditional Christmas dinner: my dad (who already passes away 14 years ago), my mom and my younger sister (who passes away 13 years ago) back then...how I wish I could be back on that place and time... Whats you most memorable Christmas? Picture credit: baptistandreflector.org
@alberello75 (18651)
• Genova, Italy
Gifts under the tree, the most beautiful memory of Christmas for me! After, Lunch with relatives, and with now deceased grandparents. The festoons and lights in the streets.
@mandala100 (50408)
@alberello75 That's so great to know my friend.
@alberello75 (18651)
• Genova, Italy
@mandala100 Thank you
@mandala100 (50408)
@alberello75 Your welcome my friend.
Every Christmas my friend. I couldn't choose just one.
@mandala100 (50408)
@TRBRcoks420 Wow! That's really so awesome my friend.
Our son, now an adult, is our only child and he is also the only grandchild of my parents. The Christmas before he was about to be born was the best Christmas ever.
@mandala100 (50408)
@Corbin5 That's perfectly awsome my friend.
The last Christmas with my father, the rest of my family and some aunties and uncles. We were 18 around the table, for the dinner of Christmas Eve, the gifts under the tree. We all went to the midnight Mass and back home we opened one gift, the others were opened the day of Christmas.
@mandala100 (50408)
@LadyDuck Thank you my friend for sharing your personal experience with us.
@1creekgirl (11932)
I have many good Christmas memories, but one of the strangest was the Christmas Eve our grown daughter brought home a baby. She had gone to visit a friend and discovered a disabled grandfather was taking care of his baby granddaughter and her parents were stranded in another state. Our daughter gathered some bottles of milk and Pampers and brought that baby home with her! The parents soon got home, but it was a sweet night with that little baby.
@mandala100 (50408)
@1creekgirl That's the true Spirit of Christmas: sharing and giving love my friend.