Dec 9 The ViewTwo Vietnamese Tucks with he Big ADS

Garden Grove, California
Thise two trucks ilwth the screaiong orang adverti sio ng in Vetnamese are now gone and the nedw whit car is firmly oarked by the stairs in thge oiwners favorite spot I still wo nder what that was all about the wo trucs with the big ads allin Vietnamese words. lol I was surp rsed at myself that I was soi happyo see the ownerrs new car parked again inhs favorite spot by te stairs. He is still the first one here in the morg and the last to eave at night.. I do get a lot of fun oiutoif watching the goings on in the alley beneath my window, my view lol lol. oe oriinal ps and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
Nice that you have a view where you can watch things
yesI am a devout p eoplewatchers lolk lol g ives me something to write about lol klo
@Hatley that is cool
Something like Room with a View
yes exactly lo I eatch and sometimes people will amaze me lo o
I guess the boss likes to open and close his own place.
yes he is sure faihful to his job wow
@Daljinder (21541)
My view is of this storehouse / rent place for catering services. So, its a treat for the nose too. You can smell tantalising and delicious smells of food being cooked that will tease you all day long. Then there are people who work on cleaning, repairing and stitching new tent cloth and all their equipment. There is coming and going vans with the catering dishes, bowls, cauldrons, chairs, tables etc..
kukje n ui ne yoiuy get to peopole w atch all tyhetilme thats fascinati ng to me good f or you
@koopharper (6284)
My view is trees and mud. We do see everyone who comes in and out of our road but that isn't very many people.
I see the truickds comein toi seell porocude and the empolees who come and go peole do do some iteresting things whjen they have noi ideda anyhoone can see them lolk