Benefits of a laptop

Peoria, Arizona
You see people might think the benefits of having a laptop is the convenience of it. You can just pop it open whenever you want to use it. You can drag is all over the place because they are small and portable! That is pretty neat. I know I take my laptop to a lot of places, I can stick it in a bag I have and take it with me when I go over to my dad's. It is great so you are never bored wherever you go. But, have you ever thought of another thing it might be good for? It is a fantastic hand warmer! It is getting chilly out, the blood is not running through your hands quick enough, it is cold! And sometimes gloves do not cut it, they are just stylish hand covers that make it hard to touch and grab anything and provide no warmth! So just stick your mitts right under that laptop bottom! The warmth of your system will keep those phalanges nice and toasty!
@topffer (34162)
• France
It is certainly a good hand warmer, but it is not recommended to switch on a laptop outdoors if it freezes. It may create condensation inside that can damage it.
• Peoria, Arizona
Well yeah, most people don't like taking their laptops outside anyway because anything can happen.
Haha good point. Very true.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is just so useful.
I don't usually take my laptop out of the house. But, it is a good idea. I wish I had known this tip last Christmas as I gathered up my the hamster who has since passed and stayed over my sister's night on Christmas Eve and a few days after. I took my laptop, and my sister's house is freezing as i keep my house at 74 degrees in winter and she has it 68 degrees I was ready to build a bonfire to get warm Lol!
• Peoria, Arizona
That is way too cold!
@peachpurple (12875)
really? you can warm up your hands with the laptop?
• Peoria, Arizona
Well yeah, electronics get a bit warm, so when you put your hands under a laptop it is warm.
@peachpurple (12875)
@DesirousDreamer oh the heatsink fan !
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Sometimes I do that too.
• Peoria, Arizona
It helps so much haha
@kepweng (15005)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do you prefered laptop than tablet or mobile?
• Peoria, Arizona
I work on my laptop so I like that much better than anything else haha I love my phone but I do way more on my laptop.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
LOL. I hadn't thought of the hand warmer aspect. It's so funny, before we got dependent on computers, we had ways to not be bored like playing games. Or reading. Of course we also watched TV, heh heh. If all else failed, we'd talk to each other. I've got to admit I have become dependent on my computer, though. I really miss it if the power or internet service goes out.
• Peoria, Arizona
I work on my laptop, so it is a bit of a necessity haha And I use it to all of its ability, I never take it for granted.