GANGULY IS ANY DAY BETTER THAN CHAPPEL FOR INDIAN TEAM, WHAT U FEEL??

@annie14u (190)
WELL, GUYS DONT U THINK WE INDIANS BELIEVE OTHERS SO MUCH RATHER THAN BELIEVING OUR OWN TALENTS, GANGULY A CLASS HITTER OF THE BALL, THE MOST SUCCESSFULL CAPTAIN OF INDIAN CRICET TEAM,HE MADE INDIA PROUD SO MANY TIMES, BY SAYING THIS I AM NOT AGAINST DRAVID, BUT I STILL FEEL(GANGULY) HE HAS TREMENDOUS LEADERSHIP SKILL, HOW TO MANAGE HIS TEAM HE KNOWS BETTER,DO YOU THINK THAT CHAPPEL HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE AND MOST OF ALL THAT COURAGE THAT GANGULY HAS, EVEN HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME IN CONTROVERSIES RATHER THAN TEACHING PLAYERS TO WIN!! WHATS UR VIEW GUYS!! THIS IS MY HEART SAYING MIGHT BE I AM WRONG,BUT FOR AN INDIAN HEART EVERY WORD IS TRUE!! UP TO U NOW!
Yes, you are right. Chappel is not doing anything good for India. He is making the team more worse. Ganguly is definitely needed for the team at this time.. This idiot Chappel should be thrown out of India.....