Just watched the Season 3 finale of Outlander

I like being able to watch it on XFinity's site so I don't have to wait until 9 pm when it is on TV. It was a great episode as you would expect from the season finale. I knew how it was all going to play out because I've read the books. Still, it was wonderful to see it brought to life on the screen. Now that I'm (almost) done with the books (10% left in book 8) and Season 3 is finished, what is an Outlander freak to do? I guess I'll have to start re-reading the books! I've already watched and re-watched and re-re-re-re-rewatched Seasons 1 and 2 like a zillion times. James Fraser is HOT!
He is sooooooooo HOT!!! I am just getting ready to watch it. So sad that the Season is already over.
There is a great meme that says "I'll have a Scotch on the rocks" which is him bare-chested in a kilt leaning against a rock. It seemed like they dragged out the first 3/4 of the season and then suddenly they cram Jamaica into 2 episodes. ENJOY IT! and I have to say that I loved John Grey tonight! I normally don't but he was awesome in tonight's show!
@NJChicaa just finishef watching it..,wow it was an awesome episode...it flew right by because there was so much happening. I did like John Grey in this episode too. I will have to see if I can find that meme.
There will a pop quiz on Outlander tomorrow.
I will get an A+!
That's great to know... Enjoy watching while me is having fun watching a marathon on some Korean dramas.
I didn't know they made this into a TV show, or that it was a book. I just know that I loved the movie, and I felt it was very underrated by everyone. Jim Caviezel is wonderful in Person of Interest.
I think we are talking about 2 different things