OH NO this is the LAST one

@sugartoes (39962)
Greencastle, Indiana
tonight is the LAST of the walking dead I hate that so this will be the one they say everyone will be talking about hum? I have been racking my brain on just what it could be do you know? I'm thinking it's got to do with the gang on the beach joining in OR maybe the preacher will be the one to get Negan, WHAT is it? I hope it has nothing to do with Maggie getting killed or Machone or Carl, none of the regular ones, I know it's gonna be a whopper then I have to wonder where it's gonna lead to next when it comes back on & what's all gonna happen in this LAST session tonight. If you are a fan of the show & MAYBE know what is gonna happen I'd be glad to hear your thoughts about it, I won't be on here till LATER so don't worry you won't ruin it for me I promise, I'll be watching it at my hubby's place being we ALWAYS watch it together every Sunday. Chat with you all tomorrow cause it's gonna be late by the time I get back cause I'm going to bed cause we watch the talking dead B-hind it so it's gonna be a good one too so I'll be all wrapped up in both. So with that said, I'll answer you all tomorrow & we can talk about it then cause if CARL dies I'm not gonna be a happy walking dead fan BUT that don't mean I'll stop watching it cause I'm HOOKED on it just like I am on here with ALL you that I enjoy talking to about stuff.
@Ithink (10673)
I need to catch up on it still, I'm so tired at night that I haven't watched it lately. One night I will binge watch thou.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I bet that will be a good time.
@Ithink (10673)
@sugartoes If I can do it without being bothered! lol
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink well that's why working late AFTER everyone is IN bed would be the BEST time to do stuff like that you'd be surprised at how much work you can get done after hrs. that's how I'm making the $ I am on here cause I take me a late nap for a few hrs & it works.
I was really disappointed by tonight's episode and, the whole season over all.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 well that makes 2 of us it really wasn't as good as they THOUGHT they made it out to be hopefully NEXT season will be a lot better we'll just have to wait & see I didn't like the ideal that? will be gone after this one BUT then again he WAS the youngest too.
@sugartoes Yeah I thought Carl would live and take over someday.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 yeah well we should have known he wasn't cause him being the youngest on the show & he spent MOST his child yrs on the show so now he wants to go to collage & do something else with his life BUT I think his sister will be the one to do something on there.
I will be watching online tomorrow night. I could watch it tonight but I am top tired to stay up that late.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Happy2BeMe then I won't tell you what happens.
@sugartoes Thanks...:)
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Happy2BeMe hope you get the chance to watch it.
@VivaLaDani13 (18705)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I didn't read this post in case there were spoilers as I still want to watch all of this series. I hate when a show I love ends or ends for the season. I hate waiting.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well that's the way they do these types of series so you either BUY the movie or you keep coming back.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I may buy them at a later date.
@yanzalong (10151)
Are you talking about movie TV serial?
So am I to understand from your post that it's the season finale? I don't watch it, but I know there are a lot of fans on here.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well maybe they'll come & join the conversation.
I dont keep up with it but know a lot of folks who do. It would drive me crazy if it ended on a cliffhanger
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@maezee that's the best part to keep you hanging in there for the next one to come on.
I know a lot of people like that show but it is too violent for me.
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@snowy22315 sorry you don't like it,