Pepsi or COCA-COLA?

Romania
hmmmm i'll go for coca cola
@gnt23tr (1015)
pepsi is the best
dare for more?:
@kdarrell (1566)
Definetly Pepsi. My husband prefers Coke, so we generally have Coke in the house, but sometimes I do get to sneak that bottle of pepsi in. lol
nbahahaa noticed the sarcasm in your comment =))
@mcbota (2127)
coke?pepsi?lemon?Very hard to say but I suppose because of the better flavor and taste ,I like more Pepsi,so is one of my favorite drink that I like to drink.I will drink Pepsi with more pleasure !
coca-cola is my favourite drink
@srkool (1012)
pepsi
coca-cola is my favourite drink
@askkumar (628)
• Netherlands
coca........
• Pakistan
I LIKE COCA-COLA
i'll go for pepsi
i'll go for pepsi
i'll go for pepsi
@exchange (949)
ask a question that has not been ask thousands of time already it goes to show just how dim you realy are . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! when will mylot get faster servers? .unable to post content, please try again... thank you!
@exchange (949)
ask a question that has not been ask thousands of time already it goes to show just how dim you realy are . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! when will mylot get faster servers?
@exchange (949)
ask a question that has not been ask thousands of time already it goes to show just how dim you realy are . unable to post content, please try again... thank you! . unable to post content, please try again... thank you!
@exchange (949)
ask a question that has not been ask thousands of time already it goes to show just how dim you realy are . unable to post content, please try again... thank you!
@govista (411)
Coke.
@exchange (949)
ask a question that has not been ask thousands of time already it goes to show just how dim you realy are
@dalejr38 (2421)
pepsi
@thefox (670)
I like coca cola!!
I'll go for Coke too. More tasty