Believe in yourself !

@Dyvette16 (1477)
San Antonio, Texas
Today is the first day I start to change for the better for myself ! Eating healthier and getting more exercise in , I know it will be a tough journey but this is for the rest of my life ! Just starting makes you halfway there ! Don’t give up ! And most of all , you are your own motivator ! I like to put up sticky notes on my mirror to remind me and encourage myself to keep going , it’ll be worth it in the end ! How do you push yourself ? Do you have a personal trainer ?
Glad you are motivated to make some positive changes in your life. I do not have a personal trainer, but I do walk a lot.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
That great !
Walking is a nice habbit @Desiree Palomo
@prashu228 (25814)
I don't have any personal trainer. I make up my mind a lot of times to do exercise regularly but fails ... I start it again never stops
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Maybe you should try reminders , like in a journal or even on your phone
@rina110383 (24145)
No, I don't have one. You're right. We are our own motivators.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes !
Yes
@thelme55 (14014)
No, I don't have a personal trainer. I don't push myself to dance. That is my exercise.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Have you done Zumba ? Or just what you like to dance
@thelme55 (14014)
@Dyvette16 yes, I have. I love zumba.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
@thelme55 me too ! It is fun
@ebanreb (6279)
Push yourself to the best not to the worst. Whatever you do, you do it because you want to be better and healthier. Kudos to you my friend.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes amen , thank you !
@ebanreb (6279)
@Dyvette16 Thank you my friend
Believe in yourself is very important determination is important key for success in any matter of life
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes thank you !
@1hopefulman (26097)
Yes, we need to be determined to achieve worthwhile goals. My trainer is God and I work with him. Without his help I would be in a mess.
@Dyvette16 (1477)
• San Antonio, Texas
Amen !
@moffittjc (41192)
• Gainesville, Florida
I think one of the keys is to success is to break bigs goals down into smaller manageable goals. I can easily get discouraged if I say I want to lose 20 pounds this year, because that is a very tough goal to achieve. But, if I say I want to lose 2 pounds per month, that is more encouraging. And if I break that down further, and say I want to lose 1 pound ever two weeks, or a half a pound per week, all of a sudden that goal becomes very attainable. I do that with financial savings as well. For example, if I want to save $1000 this year, I just focus on the fact that I need to only save $3 per day, that's totally doable!
I love positive sticky notes. I hope this works well for you.