Off to Pilates class

@KristenH (24901)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This morning was another cold one like last week with grey clouds and chilly weathers with the wind chill in the teens. So I bundled up this morning to go to the gym and warmed up at the heated pool with water aerobics class. Wouldn't you believe that next week's weather would be "mild" in the 30s-40s? And then it would go back to freezing cold with a White Christmas Eve and Day over here. So I've timed my winter break just right, until the weather goes back to mild again, I'll pop on over to the gym. As for my home practice I started this weekend, it turned out that the Piyo classes I've tapped were for the informercial for the workout for the whole half-hour. So I'll scrap it and cancel the series from my DVR. I'll stick to those Old Skool classes that's on Demand. As for post-swim lessons, I'll do two practice lasp on Friday with the frontstroke if I don't stand up. I I do, I'lll do one. Then next Monday and Wednesday, I'll do two laps of the backstrokes--both kinds--and on next Friday, I'll do half of the front stroke and half on the backstroke. And I have to time to get ready for my physical that morning when I get home. So I'm off to the gym to warm up with Pilates and hope Michelle can give me a lift home today.
Good luck there.If she does not take you home.How do you get home?
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I walk if I don't get a ride, like I did last week. No big deal.
Enjoy your exercise sessions. You must be very fit with all the training you do.
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Pretty fit but underweight.
@KristenH I remember reading before about your low weight.
@UncleJoe (10829)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Somebody's pulling your leg! You don't need such rigorous training to learn to fly an airplane.
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
What airplane? I know it's a yoga pose.
@UncleJoe (10829)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@KristenH Oh, I thought you wanted to be an airplane pilate.
@rina110383 (24070)
How was your Pilates class for today?
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It wasn't too bad.
It must be Monday when it's pilates time again. Have a good session.
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks John.
The weather just seems to be all over the place. Sure had to plan what to wear. Glad you are keeping up with the swimming.
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Deborah. I know what you mean about the weather though.