Expectations.

Zimbabwe
Life is much easier when you least expect. Expectation leads to dissapointment. There wouldn’t be an appraisal when you handle to keep your expectations because you were really expecting it. Life still continues to move forward, if you weren't expecting anything to happen. You can be stunned when presumed someone won't do enough and they managed to do so. But that's not such a felightful surprise because it comes from the base that you presumed the worst. What’s your opinion?
• New Delhi, India
Expectations always ruin everything
• Zimbabwe
Yes! Let’s just let life surprise us and be strong enough for what lies ahead and be capable of finding joy on things that are more beyond reasonable.
@averygirl72 (16617)
Life sometimes gives us what we don't expect and it's not what we expect that happens so just learn to embrace what comes along our lives but keep hoping for the best
• Zimbabwe
I’m starting to look at things positively, be hopeful for the best and learned how to weigh in my options and I couldn’t feel any better. Life doesn’t give you what you wanted but it help us find ways to get them and that is through faith.
@1hopefulman (32447)
I like to live my life in expectation of wonderful things. I may have to be patient at times but there are wonderful things ahead for mankind. Romans 10:11 (Easy-to-Read Version) 11 Yes, the Scriptures say, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disappointed.”
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Wonderful statement.
• Zimbabwe
Might as well learn to trust.
@1hopefulman (32447)
@db20747 I agree!
@rina110383 (24070)
If I expect, I expect for the worst.
• Zimbabwe
Let’s just hope for the best and look at the bright side no matter how dim it may seem.
• New Delhi, India
I like your attitude
• Zimbabwe
Thanks! I like yours too for liking mine.
@yanzalong (10174)
I agree. When we expect we will be disappointed when the expectation failed.
• Zimbabwe
Yes. We should only aim for happiness, follow where our arrows lie and have faith with our abilities to pursue our goals. Life is unfair and it’d just ruin ourselves expecting things that are impossible to happen.
I always believed that everything happens for a reason. It is not also healthy to expect things beyond one's expectations. It should be done along the course of action in achieving it.
• Zimbabwe
I’m subtly obliged to put that across my head and kinda wished it was done that way instead.
@BraveFart We just need to do rely more on our actions in reaching personal goals.
• Zimbabwe
I have always believed in relying with our own capabilities and strive to reach certain goals in life but everything could be dimininshed at a brink especially if it wasn’t truly planned for you. I personally believe that God works all things according to his will.
@Icydoll (24613)
Expecting is nature of a human.we can't be without any expectations.when we love we expect same from them.yeah over over expectations leads to disappoint in life.its better to try reduce our expectations and live happily enjoying present:)
• Zimbabwe
Yes. To expect to meet whatever pattern apprehended is certainly a characteristic articulating extant in human nature and thus are we persuaded to expect but in time I have realized to be more realistic and expect according to logic not wishes and I couldn’t be any happier.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Expectation
I expect only things that are possible to happen in life. That really makes me happy. Unrealistic expectations are not long lasting and gives pain throughout the life.
• Zimbabwe
What makes you happy, exactly?
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@BraveFart WELL! Doing things what I expect to do in my life! I expect small things to happen and I complete them. This makes me happy!!!!!!!! And what about you????????????
• Zimbabwe
Being able to wake up in the morning. Having another day to live is just the thing that makes me more inclined to believe that something more willing and objective will come along and knowing God has a better plan for me is the best because he gives me more time to forget my mistakes and be positive to reach my goal.
@lady1993 (20026)
yeah, expecting can really hurt sometimes. I try to avoid it, but it can be hard for certain situations...
• Zimbabwe
What kind of situations do you find it hard to refrain from expecting?
@lady1993 (20026)
@BraveFart promotion?
• Zimbabwe
@lady1993 Don’t be sad, you’ll get promoted soon without even thinking about it. You’re a smart lady. Cheer up.
@JasperTore (1314)
Life is full of surprises. Things may not be what we expect it to be but still there are a lot of things to be worth celebrating for. Like getting up every morning and having food to eat at the table. Being surrounded by our love ones and friends.
• Zimbabwe
I’m so happy I get to experience those things everyday.
@BraveFart Yes and it helps us be a better person.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
I think we should never expect anything, because if we don't get it, we will be very disappointed.I never expect anything and accept life as it takes me.It is much better to do it,than getting disappointed.
• Zimbabwe
True. It's a little irrational to expect that everything we say is 100% literal. Effectively, expect nothing of ourselves and just have faith in our strengths and accept what life brings.
• Nashik, India
We try not to expect but its our tendency to expect because we do something for others so we expect the same .
• Zimbabwe
But not everything goes their way, don’t they?
• Thane, India
i will just say instead of calculating outcome we should start living life. everyone trying to achieve something in life but living our life as a normal also a big achievement in itself.
• Zimbabwe
Yes it is the ultimate suitable direction towards renunciation through exercising all your accountability without bothering for the outcome.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
I never expect anything. I accept only.
• Zimbabwe
Everyone should do the same, even I.
@holdoors (1664)
I guess it depends on the situation. Sometimes, we are selfless when we help people or do things without expectations. However, for working people, you will anticipate or expect some sort of returns. Humans are like this. The degree of satisfaction differs from one to the other.
• Zimbabwe
I couldn’t agree more.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
That is true. I always remind myself not to expect too much because a lot of times it just leads to disappointment.
• Zimbabwe
That’s nice. Wish I was a bit more like you.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Yeah, seems like of you expect the worst you end up getting the best.
@Surock786 (165)
Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn That's a life be a warrior.