I finally found Mylot

Hi Everyone!Good day to all of you!I'm a new member of Mylot and I'm so excited to know more about this site and all the people here.Interacting with random people is one of my interests. I like sharing my thoughts and listen to others stories.I hope this site would also help me earn extra income....
@dpk262006 (56217)
Welcome to mylot.
Thank you for the warm welcome!
@dpk262006 (56217)
@ellaaca22 Hope to see you more on board.
@dpk262006 we will see each other often and that's for sure.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Thank you for joining us!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to myLot, April Ann Arca!!!!!!!! We are glad that you joined myLot!!!!!! We are always here to support you in need in myLot. You can freely write about you and everything you know! Make friends and follow others, unless you violate the guidelines of myLot!!!!! It is a great platform to earn little money by enjoying myLotting!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@ellaaca22 You are welcome!!!!!!!!
@Icydoll (22295)
Welcome to Mylot..here you can have good time
Thank you! I still have a lot of things to know and I feel excited.
@Icydoll (22295)
@ellaaca22 feel free to ask any questions.feel at home.once you read FAQ page you will get to know more
Welcome to myLot. Have fun here.
Thank you!
@Platespinner (16783)
Welcome to MyLot. I hope you enjoy the site.
Yes I do.thank you!
Welcome to mylot
Thank you for the warm welcome!
@hereandthere (31805)
hello AA! yes, mylot is a great site to learn and share with people around the world. is mylot your first online site?
Actually I am a member of different sites but I find mylot interesting.I like talking to new people and it's nice to earn while interacting with others.
Don't know if you've found them yet, but these links should help explain things a bit.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
I've read it, thanks!
@yanzalong (10200)
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy.
Thank you for welcoming me as a new member!
@rubyriaz007 (4115)
Welcome to My Lot. You earn here from interaction. Post interesting topics so that others will like and comment on it. You too have to do the same.This is called interaction. All the best. Enjoy My Loting.
Thank you.Yes I know what to do. Let's help each other...
@ellaaca22 Yes, let's help each other,enjoy My Loting.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
welcome friend
Thank you!
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thank you!
@dodoazo (20298)
Welcome. Earning extra money here in myLot is not a problem. However, it takes a lot of time and efforts to earn a penny. If you could endure the day-to-day writing activities here I may say that you are in here. Just a reminder, read the guidelines properly to avoid inconvenience.
Thank you. Well Im enjoying mylot right now. I know its not easy to earn a penny just like what I experience in other sites but patience is the virtue.I find this site interesting so I'm sure I'm in the right place...
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
Hey myLotters! As a lot of you know, I'm the bug guy. I'm definitely an introvert and don't post much. I like reading what others post and chime in when...
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
Hello friends and neighbors and other assorted members of humanity, it is I, JJ, with another glimpse at How myLotâ„¢ Works. Today, we'll try to break...
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
welcome to mylot
This is where we'll answer frequently asked questions about myLot
@mohit459 (11923)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to Mylot!.. Hope to more post from you soon
• Thane, India
Bienvenido
@annierose (17915)
Welcome to Mylot! This is indeed an interesting site. I have been here for many years. Unfortunately, I am not active because I have been busy offline. I know you will enjoy it here. Happy Mylotting!
@averygirl72 (16635)
Welcome to mylot nice meeting you