Giving Comfort: On the 12th Day of December

@dodoazo (21034)
Most of the people who went with the interment of those family of four who died in vehicular accident sometime in which I featured it, were heartbroken as they looked at the four coffins being blessed by the priest. There were so many who attended the necrological services and also who brought them to the memorial park. It was so sad to listen to the surviving son who delivered his family words of thanks. Tears couldn't stop from falling down to his cheeks while talking. The congregation were also crying. It is very timely that the plan of activity suggested for this day in line with the "25 Ways, 25 Days" of our Church under its them #LightTheWorld" is "blessed are they that mourn" (Matthew 5:4). Those people who mourn with the bereaved family are showing their comfort to the family while they are in sorrow. Are you also doing this with your neighbors, friends, who are in their deepest sorrow because of losing a loved one. ___
It's still fresh on my mind the road accident between the 10-wheeler Sugarcane Truck Hauler and an automobile which took the life of 4 persons. One was killed...
@thelme55 (14944)
I have not read about this accident. Sorry to hear about it. Condolence to the family.
@dodoazo (21034)
The accident was terrible. Take your time reading it and you will be terribly sorry for them.
I was shocked upon receiving news of a road accident between a 10-wheeler trucking fully loaded with cut sugarcanes and a car in a diversion road which is less...
@thelme55 (14944)
@dodoazo thanks for sharing. It is indeed a terrible accident.
@dodoazo (21034)
@thelme55 We're terribly affected by that vehicular accident. One of the passengers was my female elementary students while I was still teaching.