I'm sad

i want to resign i don't have sale in insurance compare to my previous job... if i will resign i will find another job its not easy to find.... i don't know where to go i'm so sad i don't know what to do
@cahaya1983 (10037)
Agree with @sw8sincere . Maybe you can search for other opportunities before you resign, at least part-time. I don't know what type of work you really like doing, but I'm sure you can find something suitable. Good luck!
@sw8sincere (5204)
be sure to have a back up .find another job reservations before you finally decide to quit. i believe in you. just stay strong and think positive.
thank you soo much honey not giving up to in courage me thank you soo much i really appreciate it
@natalie88 I won't give up in believing you and your potential to overcome your difficulties. I trusted you that whatever it is that you may find difficult, you can achieve it.
@sw8sincere hopefully i can achieve my goal....thank you for everything
I dont know your issue since you never mentioned it. I can only offer this. Think about the roof your living under. How does it get paid?Your job don't quit. Your food bill.. If it's your job then ask yourself where you will live and eat. The rest is easy.
my prob i dont like my work i thought it is easy ...im working on this job insurance company telemarketer almost 3weeks i dont have sale...thats why i want to quit i want to resign because im not happy