Wonder Woman movie snubbed by the Golden Globes?

Wonder Woman snubbed for a Golden Globe Award
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
The news media sure like to shower us humans with sad stories when a movie they like does not get a Golden Globe Award like the Patty Jenkins directed movie "Wonder Woman." News to Wonder Woman fans, if Patty Jenkins and actress Gal Gadot were to win every award in the entertainment industry just based on their looks, do you think they would be happy all of the time? I doubt it. Okay so the Golden Globes did not include "Wonder Woman" on their list of movies that should be in line to win an award. Is it the end of the world? I do not think so.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I watched the movie and it was good.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I guess the Golden Globes only reward movies that they like and not what we the people like.
@averygirl72 (16656)
@Deepizzaguy That's true
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@averygirl72 The complaint with the Golden Globes is that the powers that be are giving lip service to women directors being rewarded for their great work.
@nela13 (7067)
• Portugal
I liked the movie.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Wonder Woman is a great movie but if she is not nominated for a Golden Globe Award should Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot blow a fuse over a snub? Put money in one hand and an award in the other one and see which makes you happiest.
@nela13 (7067)
• Portugal
@Deepizzaguy yep, she deserve the Globe.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@nela13 I am sure Wonder Woman will win other awards for best picture from other award shows.
It's just another superhero movie and there was nothing extraordinary with it.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is not "Wordgirl: The Rise Of Miss Power" which had a happy ending.
• Northampton, England
Gal is hot
@thedevilinme Sure she is.
• Northampton, England
I enjoyed this film and in love with Gal;-) They have to 'make room' for movies with black actors in for PC reasons at the moment after calls of racism towards the big awards nights.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I understand where you are coming from since squeaky wheels get a lot of grease these days.
• Northampton, England
@Deepizzaguy Moonlight ..yawnnnn ;-)
Wonder Woman was hardly the artistic triumph of the year and the term "actress" loosely fits Gadot.
@Deepizzaguy (13143)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
True since Lynda Carter knew when to lay down in battle and come back win her battles.