How do you usually come up with the topic on myLot?

Topic
Kathmandu, Nepal
Well, Hi all myLotters, again. I think everything is going well with you all. I am having trouble with choosing the topic for opinions on myLotting. I hardly come up with the topic on the ideas I would like to express. Could you please give up some suggestions on how to choose the topic on myLot? Your suggestion will certainly work. Thank you!
@JustBhem (44207)
• Davao, Philippines
You can write imaginable things here as long as it is not copied from everyone. You can write your day to day routine, or you can share something useful or very productive here too.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Great! I will try to do as you suggested. Thank you very much. Your suggestion will help me perform better on myLot. Thank you, Bhem!
@JustBhem (44207)
• Davao, Philippines
@creativeaashish See you around then.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@JustBhem Thank you!
@Surock786 (165)
Whatever in your mind is going on... You cab share here!! @creativeashish
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Thank you Sooraj. I will try my best.
@creativeaashish best of luck
@talkerbee (254)
It's really hard to make a topic specially if you're aiming to attract mylotters to participate. Don't stress. Take a break. I know ideas will come up on your mind. Don't use only mind, use your heart too!
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Yeah! I think you are right! I will take your advice as consideration! Thank you!
@creativeaashish, you're welcome! Hope it helps.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@talkerbee Yeah!
@Bluedoll (17050)
It is not easy coming with new topics. It is easier to delete them.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Yeah. I agree with you! But how do you come up with topics ?
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@Bluedoll Yes! That might be interesting, isn't it?
@sjvg1976 (18403)
It's not that hard. Just write on whatever you did in a day , you may surely be able to write at least a post on it.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Thank you very much for your suggestion! I will consider your suggestion!
@kepweng (19156)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
just my idea??
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Well, Yeah! Thank you for your suggestion!
@cahaya1983 (10037)
I'm actually curious as to why some people find it hard to come up with topics. Well for one it's a discussion site so you don't have to do any serious brainstorming to write here. I just write whatever that is on my mind when I feel like posting something. Or if you're really out of ideas just search for a random idea generator online.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Well! Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward with your suggestion. Thank you again.
• Krishnanagar, India
I am feeling same problem but your poster have many comments that's also help me and you
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Well, Yeah I think I spend too much time here. Best of luck for your success, Samir Sarkar!
I either have something in mind I want to post or someone may have suggested I share something or go to other posts and get an idea.