Feeling helpless and sick

@thelme55 (14571)
Germany
Hello fellow mylotters. Sorry that I have not been here much. I popped up here yesterday for a short while interacting but that was it. As you have known, I was traveling to a friend in Bamberg last Friday and stayed with her and her family until Monday morning. I have not told you about my travel yet as I am sick since last Monday. I have strong coughs and colds that I am taking a sick leave from work. My plans for this week to do, went into thin air. I went up from bed yesterday as I wanted to write about my travel in my blog. Last night, my hubby told me to stay in bed the whole day as my coughing got worst. I was also trembling for fever. There is nothing boring than to stay in bed the whole day but hubby said that I have 3 mobile gadgets to bring with me to write when I am not sleeping due to the medicines I am taking. He is right and here I am writing in my bed. How was your weekend? I hope you are all healthy. The photo was taken when I was in my ICE (intercity) train to Bamberg. It started snowing.
@hereandthere (31018)
sorry, no picture attached.
@thelme55 (14571)
Sorry it didn't show up but I keep on trying @hereandthere
@thelme55 it's there now. i hope you're feeling better now.
@thelme55 (14571)
@hereandthere no, I am still in bed recovering from my flu. I hope I will feel better soon.
No fun to be sick anytime. I was out too yesterday.
@thelme55 (14571)
Yes, indeed @marlina. I don't like being sick.
@thelme55 It takes a lot of energy out of a person.
@thelme55 (14571)
@marlina yes, indeed.
Your husband is right. Stay in bed and rest. I hope you get well soon. Giant hugs and the photo is lovely!
@thelme55 (14571)
Yes, he is @DianneN. I feel better now and hope much more better on Monday to do my Christmas shopping. Maybe I will just shop online. Thanks
@thelme55 I'm so happy you are starting to feel much better!
@thelme55 (14571)
@DianneN me, too. Thanks and enjoy your weekend.
@YrNemo (12657)
Your germs must have got to me somehow. I am sneezing like mad here, with a sore throat and some headache... (I managed to read a few novels yesterday!). Have a good rest. (I am going to bed now!)
@thelme55 (14571)
sorry about that @YrNemo. Every where is cold and viruses are transmitted often as we have known. Take a rest. I am recovering myself from flu.
@YrNemo (12657)
@thelme55 I guess mine is a viral infection as the doctor last time told me (two months ago!). My immune system seems to go downhill.
@thelme55 (14571)
@YrNemo I hope you are feeling better today.
A bad cough is not much fun. Your hubby is right to stay in bed even though it is hard. If your cough gets worse then you will be in bed much longer. I need to get well.
@thelme55 (14571)
I am feeling better now @Hannihar. Happy new year to you and your family. Take care.
@thelme55 Thank you Thelma for letting me know and glad you are feeling better. Hope you were able to celebrate New Years. I do not celebrate it. We have our Jewish New Year which is the beginning of our New Year in September or October.
@thelme55 (14571)
@Hannihar I was able to celebrate new year with my relatives in the Netherlands. Thanks for the heads up because I didn't know about a Jewish New Year.
@jobelbojel (7129)
I hope you are doing fine now. I can't stay longer here and I hope I can visit most of my virtual friends here. I only visit most recent discussions which is the easiest route to visit new ones. But my wish is that I can get a wifi connection and more time to be here.
@thelme55 (14571)
Not yet @jobelbojel. I am on my way though. It takes time for me to recover from a flu because of my weak lungs. I hope your wish will come through.
@thelme55 get well soon ate Thelma. Going to sleep now.
@thelme55 (14571)
@jobelbojel good night. Thanks.
I'm sorry you're sick with a nasty cold. I hope you get better soon. I too have been home all week with a bad cold. I only went out yesterday, as I had no choice in the matter, as they plowed the parking lot from our recent heavy snowstorm. I'm hoping to get rid of this so I can get back to the pool, which I miss a lot.
@thelme55 (14571)
I am feeling better today and I hope much more better on Monday so I can do my Christmas shopping. I hope you can go to your pool soon.
@thelme55 Thank you. I think I'm seeing a decrease in the coughing spasms today, so hopefully by Monday I will be back in the pool.
@Srbageldog (8603)
I am sorry you are sick. It seems to be going around. I have been fighting off a cold for the last couple weeks. I hope you feel better soon.
@thelme55 (14571)
I hope you are already fine @Srbageldog. I am still barking like a dog but I am resting and fighting for my health.
@thelme55 I feel better some days, then will wake up feeling sick again. I probably just need to rest and let my body get over it. I am glad you are resting and hope that you are healthy again soon.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I feel so bad when I have colds and cough. Get some rest and hope you feel much better soon
@thelme55 (14571)
Thank you very much @averygirl72. I am resting almost the whole week already.
Oh, I'm so sorry you're not well. I hope your cold and cough disappear soon.
@thelme55 (14571)
I hope it will be soon gone @JudyEv. Thanks.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. I haven't been doing much the last few days. Just trying to stay warm.
So sorry you are not feeling well at all. Rest definitely is in order for you. We had a very good weekend.
Sorry to hear this Thelma, I hope you recover soon. Bed is the best place to be when you are feeling ill.
Hope you feel much better soon. If you can just relax and put on some movies so you can feel better. Virtual hugs.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Sorry to hear this, me too I have fever earlier and now it's gone. I don't know later. We are going to be fine my friend.
I am so sorry that you do not feel well. I hope you can get better soon and be ready to celebrate the holidays.
I'm sorry your not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon and I will be praying for you. =)