Update: 4 Month old Baby Girl Fighting for Life After Mom Grievously Assaulted Her

@Luap1050 (717)
Mother charged today with attempted murder, 2 charges of uttering death threats ,and one count each of assault with a weapon causing bodily harm , and assault with a weapon .. hopefully justice will be done...and I'm not saying what I think should happen here..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is a 5 minute drive from my home in Etobicoke In a High End Condo, it was first reported a mother stabbed her baby girl and her husband . It was later changed to " the girl had critical injuries after police say she was “grievously assaulted” during an incident involving a man and a woman" This assault wounds must be horrid if the police initially thought the baby was stabbed several times ...they are not elaborating at this point. So here is my point . I can sort of understand that domestic violence happens and husbands and wives fight , and maybe even assault one another. But a freakin BABY .... For god's sake , don't involve a child in this mess ....and dare I say , if it's that bad you can't handle your life and might do harm leave the child in a warm church rather than have it come to this. I'm sure some of you will disagree , but god this is just an awful situation and this should never, ever happen. thoughts??
Breaks my heart. I hope that littele girl will be okay. Our laws in Canada are not strick enough so she wont get what she deserves.
@Luap1050 (717)
Unfortunately you are probably right Laurel ...mother is in custody in hospital with " self inflicted " wounds right now
@Luap1050 i guess we will have to wait and see what happens
I saw this on the TV news yesterday and was very upset. How can a mom do this to her own child?
@Luap1050 (717)
disgusting isn't it Marlina....
@nela13 (8337)
• Portugal
I agree with you, poor little girl, she has no fault of having stupid parents.
@Luap1050 (717)
she is totally innocent...a shame
@yanzalong (10174)
Very sad about that.
@Luap1050 (717)
very very bad and unnecessary
That is so sad. I agree with you all the way. It's awful that children are involved in this way.
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
It's a crime when domestic violence occurs between a man and a woman. But for a child to be brutally injured? That's insanity at its height! Those people should never be allowed to even look at that baby, ever again!
@Luap1050 (717)
Bang on Kharla ...I don't agree with domestic violence for sure....but a baby ?
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Luap1050 That is heart breaking, for a four month old to suffer being assaulted!:(
@kepweng (18623)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
sad do the mom get imprisoned?
@Luap1050 (717)
yes, she did, and psychiatric examination
I tend to agree with you. That is one sick mama!!!!! Thank
@Luap1050 (717)
yep...horrible indeed
That poor baby! I cannot understand something like this either, it is pure evil. =(
@Luap1050 (717)
pure pure evil is right
@YrNemo (14717)
The poor baby! Some kids are just so unfortunate to be born in those awful environments!