Christmas Mood at the Office

Kochi, India
Our office is all set for Christmas celebrations and different departments have started their celebrations in their own way. The staff has started buying plum cakes and sweets to distribute to their friends and this trend will continue until the last working day before Christmas. At the same time, I have become too lazy at working since this month started and totally drowned in Christmas mood. This trend will continue at the office at least until the new year and the office will be in a celebratory mood. Once the new year is over, we will be back to serious work. Most of our clients are on Christmas vacation and this has helped the staff to relax a bit during the month of December.
@dpk262006 (56473)
No such celebrations in our office.
I think there is Christmas party with the company. Since I am working online and there is no chance to have this particular celebration.
• Kochi, India
oh is it..it is interesting to work online right? What type of work do you do?
@geopiscean I teach the English language online, my friend.
• Kochi, India
@Shavkat oh...great...are you working for some institute or doing it on your own?
@HazySue (22519)
It sounds like fun. It's nice when your workplace enters into the spirit of the season.
• Kochi, India
Yes..indeed Susan..
@RodrickH (11906)
Sounds you have a nice working environment
• Kochi, India
yes..somewhat a good working environment..