When life is really hard

photo from google
@ebanreb (6152)
I have a friend who because of his physical abnormalities never had the chance to educate himself, never had a chance to see what a school is. But despite the ignorance and physical abnormalities he has good heart to everyone. His understanding is more than a well educated person. He has high respect to others more than a well educated person has. Despite of his ignorance to many things he can give good advice rather than a well educated person.
That is sad he could not get any education.
@ebanreb (6152)
Yeah my friend
It is a sad thing. But I think it is not a hindrance for people with congenital abnormalities to go to school.
@ebanreb (6152)
Yeah but because of the fear to be bullied by other people. He decided to be at home
@ebanreb These bullies are so cruel. Well, there are some schools that provide education for special children. I think there is no facility like this in Pangasinan. We have here in Baguio.
@ebanreb (6152)
@Shavkat Yeah bullies are real. So I hope and I pray that these kind of action must be stop. People are affected emotionally and physically with this kind of bullying.
@bluesa (13432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
An education is important, but having a good heart and listening when someone needs to talk is important too, your friend sounds very sweet.
@ebanreb (6152)
Education is important but having a good heart is way high better than education. What is the use of education if you have no good heart at all.
@bluesa (13432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ebanreb I agree with you, a good heart is worth gold
@ebanreb (6152)
@bluesa its true my friend. Thank you so much
@sw8sincere (2371)
I guess there are some schools which offers education for students who has physical abnormalities. Like, there is even a school for mute, deaf and blind.
@ebanreb (6152)
There are schools but come to think of that. They are not rich
@ebanreb well, I just hope that the government could provide free education for those people who does have physical abnormalities.
@ebanreb (6152)
@sw8sincere I hope so my friend. These people should be given priorities in life.
@Madshadi (8809)
• Brussels, Belgium
That is a sad story. By the way you describe him he sounds like a nice guy. He deserves better
@ebanreb (6152)
Yeah he is really a nice guy.
• Nashik, India
Having an good heart is like having god inside you who always spread love and positivity. I feel sad for physical abnormal people but i feel jealous also coz what they learn and experience from life we could never experience those things:)
@ebanreb (6152)
This is truly correct my friend.
• Nashik, India
@Shiva49 (11512)
Life is not fair to some. I really wonder why some are born like that. We can always satisfy ourselves in many ways but the only way is for us to go the extra mile to help them. I have also come across few like your friend who put normal people to shame in the way they go about life in general. I am happy to read about his positive attitude - siva
@ebanreb (6152)
Thank you for appreciating the article