'Sa Araw ng Pasko' (On Christmas Day)

@dodoazo (14472)
Who Loves to Sing Christmas Songs? This morning the granddaughter and the grandma joined the singing of Christmas song as a part of class Christmas carol presentation in today's Christmas party of Mama's Love Kinder School. Inday Sophie and her grandma, my wife sang with their group a Christmas song in our national language, Filipino, "Sa Araw ng Pasko" (On Christmas Day). They're in red dress with Santa's hat and waving a glittering star wand as they're singing on top of their voices. I was surely entertained of their caroling rendition as I took their picture and video. How I wish I had joined them singing. I remember that I was a member of the Glee Club when I was in high school and also in college. I once trained a Church choir for our conference and I played the piano for them. It's just now a memory. I miss that momentous event in my life before. Everybody enjoyed. For the kids, It's just a fun for them.
@jobelbojel (5898)
This is one of the ABSCBN's station ID right? I hope I can watch them perform.
@dodoazo (14472)
That's right. They sang that Christmas song.
@sw8sincere (1794)
I do love to sing Christmas songs and definitely "Sa araw ng Pasko" (On Christmas Day) song is one of my fave. =)
@dodoazo (14472)
It's one of my Tagalog Christmas songs which I used to sing.
When I was in high school, my choir members and I do sing Christmas songs in our school church,
@dodoazo (14472)
That's wonderful. You have a good voice. Haven't you?
@dodoazo I think I am and got it from my father. But I don't sing in public anymore. I just do it at home.
@dodoazo (14472)
@Shavkat bathroom singer, uh!
I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun. You could still play the piano.
@dodoazo (14472)
Yes but not as the professional one. I just play once in awhile when I am in the Church. I don't have piano at home.
@dodoazo I'm sorry you don't have one at home. Still you can play, and that's a lot more than a lot of people can do.
@dodoazo (14472)
@just4him I can access it anytime when I want to. I could borrow a key from the custodian and I could play the piano to practice the flexibility of my fingers.
@rina110383 (24224)
I love the song.
@dodoazo (14472)
It is produced by ABSCBN as their station ID.
The photo you shared with us is wonderful. So good to hear that all had such a good time.
@dodoazo (14472)
All the carolers did enjoy singing including myself.