Sups dudes

Peoria, Arizona
What's up my people, what is going on in the hizzle?! Can you tell I'm a 90s child...No? Okay. Anyway! Hey! I'm awake, woke up at like 5am, didn't want to get up but I started getting a little bit of a heat headache so I told myself that I needed to get my butt up and cool down and then get some tea. I got some raspberry leaf tea, it is one of my favorites, I just hope it does its magic! I have noticed that since I have been drinking more tea in the mornings, my weight hasn't been fluctuating that much like it normally does, that is so cool! I can't say I have lost weight, I don't know that, but I know my back has been hurting less and some cellulite has gone down in some areas. So yey, tea! Plus it is just so nice to wake up and make some in the mornings. I have a purpose to wake up early when I don't stay up all night watching conspiracy theories... I don't believe in most conspiracy theories, but I love how dramatic the commentators are trying to make something sound so convincing. Today is a Netflix day, or at least until I finish this series. Currently watching The Punisher. I'm on episode 7 and it is...alright. Not as exciting as I thought it would be but hey, I like The Punisher from the comics and I do think that Jon Bernthal makes a great Frank Castle, so there is that. But I must ask...WHY Just WHY does Marvel always make their shows super freaking quiet? This is probably my main reason why I watch nothing that is Marvel because the dialogue is so quiet, you have to turn it up all the way and then when the action happens your eardrums rupture. You think with how popular they are, they would figure out a proper volume for their dialogue. Or maybe they do it on purpose if they did...that would be so stupid, but whatever!
@peachpurple (12770)
Get well soon
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you Ia m feeling better.
@peachpurple (12770)
@DesirousDreamer good to hear that
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have a conspiracy theory video that youll like, I'll have to find the link and send it to you.
Hope you feel better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you
@sabtraversa (13331)
The volume thing is so frustrating, I just give up on the dialogues.
• Peoria, Arizona
I like dialogue though, that is the whole point of my career is to enjoy that part and it is annoying when I can't listen to it!
I used to drink a lot of raspberry tea. Helped me to lose weight. I haven't been on Netflix for ages.
• Peoria, Arizona
I like raspberry tea, raspberry leaf tea is really good too, herbal teas are amazing for weight loss. I go on it when I feel like watching something, I start so many series nd forget to finish them haha
@DesirousDreamer ......I have a couple that I have forgotten too.
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle I just have show watching ADD haha
I hate when this happens during the shows, you hear nothing and when you finally turn the volume all the way up a music breaks your eardrums.
• Peoria, Arizona
The worst is when the show is super low and if you are watching cable and a commercial comes on and it seems like the windows are going to be blown out.
@DesirousDreamer When the loud commercials come on most of the time I give up and I quit.
• Peoria, Arizona
@LadyDuck I totally understand that. Thankfully, I don't have cable so I don't have to deal with that, but when I am over at my dad's, it is the worst.
That tea really does seem like it is benefiting you. Yep, you are truly a 90s kid; a wonderful one at that.
• Peoria, Arizona
Tea is amazing! And yes, 90s kids for the win haha
I hate shows that you have to turn it up and turn it down. More and more are coming out.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is awful! It is supposed to be something that have to do with theatrics. I'm not watching shows in a theatre or on a surround sound! I don't even have speaks, it comes from my tv so I can never hear anything haha
@CinnamonGrl (6065)
• Paradise, California
hahaa, I love your using "hizzle." My son posted a picture the other day that was taken in his new house. Only he called it his new Hizzle. I'm really sorry you have a headache. I know what you mean about the volume on some things. My mother and I have been complaining about that for years. It's annoying d to have to have the control right at hand because you have to keep changing volume. And I run into problems sometimes when I hook up my laptop to her TV so we can watch a Netflix movie together, and the sound sometimes comes out way different through the TV. I can hear the show fine if I'm just wtaching it on my laptop, but something is lost in translation through the TV volume. My mom's hearing is bad, and mine is starting to go, too. If a show is very dialogue driven, I just don't take it out to watch with her. The conspiracy theory shows are interesting. I believe hardly any of them, because you can tell when the conspiracies are just too big to be plausible. it isn't human nature to keep one's mouth shut, for one thing. Hope your headache departs quickly.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha that is so something I would do. I know what Marvel does it for the theatre, but seriously outside of big cinematics they should change it, just crank it up just like two notchs and everyone would be happy!