Thursday Shenanigans

@Keyia120 (763)
I am not going to have much going on today. I have actually been coloring in my adult coloring books which I love because there is so much detail. I just finished my short story a few minutes ago and now I am going to start editing and adding a few things. I decided to add Hannah backstory at the beginning of the book and go from there. I loved how the book came out and I hope others like it too once I add it to the e-book list on Amazon. I hope that everyone is doing well today. What are you all doing? I can't wait for this three week Winter break that the kids will be having after tomorrow. I am so excited because I can work on more stuff and do more writing. I am looking to make many more articles and stories over the Winter break.
i like those books but not interested in coloring those smalls spaces. It's nice for you to enjoy as well.
@Keyia120 (763)
I use thin sharpies on many of my books and gel pens. I have colored pencils and use those as well on certain ones. I pick and choose but the sharpies look great on many of them as well as the gel pens. I will share some photos of some that I have done later today.