peanut butter milkshake

Rosarito, Mexico
Usually I use vanilla icecream for this. I fill the blender almost to the top leaving enough room for two good heeping tablespoons of peanut butter, some sugar, and some milk. I hit the blend button and watch it get all creamy as I stupidly poke it with a spoon which is suppose to be dangerous, so don't do it. Today, I forwent the icecream. I had none and made peanut butter milk. It is just as good as the milkshake. Not to be tried by people (obviously) with peanut allergies. Sorry, you'll just have to miss out on this delicacy, and it is good.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I would have to try it out this weekend. Peanut butter milk? Not sure about that.
• Rosarito, Mexico
It so totally works. Trust me...I'm crazy that way. lol I tried my first peanut butter milkshake at a Zonic drive-in my dad worked at. I haven't been to a Zonic since I was 11 though. they are awesome, and the peanut butter milk was just as good.
• Rosarito, Mexico
Warning it will add pounds.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@ginsengnuts77 Well,I do need to add pounds, since I'm a bit underweight. It might do the trick for me.
@ebanreb (6325)
Peanut butter with milk? What is the taste?
@rina110383 (24141)
I like peanut butter and milkshake. Will definitely try this.