Dec 14 Dinner over and its Okay

Garden Grove, California
Sorry Char;eu but I ate lttle mimicken legs md w mgs gh ugj' actually the only chicken I will eat isbreast meat cooked,leam and wite meat. Thats how I was taught for diabetes eating and too wings and legs tu r nmy stomach. This came from months of naif cooked chicken wings and legs by the old owners betnt on saving money till ilt got so bad board of'health shjut them down till thw c ookd chicken welldone b theb I wanted no opart of that chicken at all. So I am leery of chicken legs and wings and leave them on y plate,as I do mot 'have to get sick j ust to eat something I am not sure of. SoI ate the potatoes and corn 'cut corn and the tiny slice of lemon pie so I did not go hungry at all. To me chicken should be thoroughly cooked as most that comes to the market today has been infected. I really prefer other meat to chicken unless Ikow how the chickens were railed. so now I am free onward upward need to 'mylot so me tonight one original post and gra[jic by P Hatle co[yrighted 2017 be
I like chicken and I'll make it once in a while but mostly I eat fish and eggs with veggies n taters.
that is a great h ealthy diet too
I like chicken wings and fix them in the oven and they are cooked the right way.
I kmow a lot of people r eallylike them I kstdo ot lol