Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. Happy Friday! Those of us who work have survived another week! It is currently 19 freaking degrees F here at the Jersey Shore. What the hell is up with that? No thank you. Can we go back to summer? I went to bed late and woke up at 4 am. I can't even blame it on the cat. Then I got up to go to the bathroom and I was wide awake from there. I decided to make myself a lovely @JolietJake -approved breakfast of bacon and eggs fried in the bacon fat. No vegetables mixed into the eggs here this morning! **living on the edge** Now I still have like 45 minutes to sit here and drink coffee before I have to jump into the shower. It is Friday so I don't have to spend any time trying to figure out what to wear. Jeans instead of my usual khakis. That's a no-brainer. And today is pep-rally day. Sophomores are supposed to wear GRAY (and I'm a sophomore teacher), so I'll wear my long-sleeved T-shirt that says "The earth isn't flat, We've been to the moon, Chemtrails aren't a thing, Vaccines work, Climate change is real, STAND UP FOR SCIENCE". I am hoping to sneak a nap in after work today as we have my husband's company Christmas party tonight out in PA. If not, I guess I can just sleep in the car on the way there as it is at least an hour and a half drive to get there from here. What's everyone else up to today?
@rina110383 (24134)
Just finished my laundry. Will be eating in a while, then relax this Friday night.
I did some laundry last night.
I just want one...just one mind you...flat-Earther to explain to me how it can be dark on part of the Earth and light on part of it at the same time if the Earth is flat...
Let's see. . . @freak369 , what is the argument on that? Do you know?
Good morning. Have a stress free day at school.
I can honestly say you beat me getting up this morning. I hope you have a fun day at school, and enjoy the ride to PA tonight. As for me, once I get done with the notifications, I'm going to try to get some writing done. I will also at some point watch a Christmas movie.
Good morning! I just finished breakfast and I´m going to go on putting things away for the painting of the house.
Nice. I also hope to catch a nap later. I work tomorrow so Im only almost there for my weekend. Have a good one!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I haven't looked at the thermometer. I'm. It sure I want to know. Listening to the furnace kick on and off tells me it's cold outside
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
Better to avoid sleep when you drink.....You should enjoy the drink....
@KrauseHome (35034)
Getting ready to head off to sleep for a couple of hrs. When i wake up, a lot of it really depends on the weather. If it is nice i plan to go take a walk with my husband hiding some ricks and then we have a place we are going to go for lunch and have a nice bowl of Clam chowder at.