Slice and Dice

Peoria, Arizona
What's up my homeslices, back at it again with my silly colloquialisms because I like being creative with my greetings because I don't want to be mundane! I mean really...Have you read the Mortal Instruments series? I've only read 2 books, but mundanes are so dull. I should get back into reading that series...hmm. Maybe some day! Anyway! What is going on? I'm awake after 2 hours of sleep because I had to tinkle and now I'm awake. So..yeah! I will probably crash super sooner, but might as well mylot a tad, mturk, a tid, and punch needle a tat. I have no idea what I am saying. Speaking of punch needle, I am doing the background of my dad's gift, so I am almost done with that so I am happy. But also with that I sliced the heckadoodle (The eff, self?) Out of my middle finger. I thought I was going to just brave it and not deal with it, but it stings a lot, so I decided to clean it better and put a bandaid on so my finger doesn't fall off. I don't want to lose my middle finger I need it...for like pressing the I key and...um...snapping well, and tapping my phone when my index finger hurts too much. But yeah, I want to finish this gift and give a little bit of the weekend to playing video games because my hands need time to head a little bit. Punch needle is brutal guys...it is fun but heck on the hands.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I read the first book, and I think part of the second. I should really read the rest of them.
• Peoria, Arizona
Same here actually haha we should have a mortal instruments book club.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer we should. I'll have to find a copy of the second one. Do you have it already. We can totally read it together!
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns I don't but I can find them!
@Madshadi (8924)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hope your fingers will survive until Christmas
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you haha i hope so too! and then I am taking a break from crafts until the new year starts!
@Madshadi (8924)
• Brussels, Belgium
@DesirousDreamer you do deserve a break. I’m sure everyone will be happy with your presents.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Madshadi haha I didn't get that much of a break this weekend, oh well, I'll have all of the Christmas weekend to take a break!
Your post is a quiz for a person who has English only as a second language Are you saying that you are making your Christmas gifts?
• Peoria, Arizona
Yes, and punch needle is the thing that I make for the christmas gifts.
@DesirousDreamer My mother made some beautiful ones
@sabtraversa (13332)
It's called punch needle for a reason, it's a tough one. The middle finger is so important, we should never take it for granted. That I key has to be pressed somehow.
• Peoria, Arizona
It sure is a gruesome art form haha!
Hope you have a good weekend.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you, you too!