Alf Christmas Memory.

Do you remember the show "Alf"? It was a comedy about a Alien Life Form that comes to earth and ends up living with the Tanner family. Well there is a Christmas episode that has some basis in real life. No I am not saying that there was a real alien in the show! It all centers around a little girl who wanted to talk to the character Elf before she died. She did and the show, while not having the real little girl in it, was about her. Here is the article and I encourage you to watch the episode as it is very touching and now that I've been reminded of it is my favorite Christmas show!
Paul Fusco, who created and voiced ALF, tells us the true -- and truly heartbreaking -- story behind "ALF's Special Christmas," which premiered precisely 30 years ago on Dec. 14, 1987.
I loved Alf. He really was a sweetie, in my opinion. That was adorable and so touching.
@Corbin5 Hey! How would your Hubby feel knowing that you were set on Alf and settled for him? LOL
@Berniezeitler He is sweet and kind just like Alf, and Alf turned me down when I proposed to him. I was not furry enough for Alf.