Almost Perfect days..

@bunnybon7 (35529)
Holiday, Florida
So I think it was Thursday morning my daughter having the day off got up and made eggs, bacon, and fry potatoes. yum!! that evening she made spaghetti. one of my favorite foods. Yesterday she made some home made from scratch peanut butter cookies and Clay, her bf, made some pork chops, green beans, and cooked seasoned potatoes. Today he also made for lunch, ham and seasoned rice and corn and biscuits . This is wonderful to have them cooking so much and my daughter washed my clothes and bed things and they have been cleaning floors, bathrooms, etc. I am one happy camper. now if I just get my check soon. I will think I am in heaven. yaeh me ! hows it going there?
@alberello75 (16552)
• Genova, Italy
Lucky you, that you have a daughter and her boyfriend, who are busy doing cooking and housework. Unfortunately for me, my brother is very lazy. In my house, only me help my mother! This is not very good!
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
sorry. but this just recently started happening again. long periods go by he does nothing and my daughter works too many hours to cook. but I am glad for these past 2 or 3 days here. maybe your brother will have a few good days soon. I hope
@alberello75 (16552)
• Genova, Italy
@bunnybon7 I hope too. He is 31 years old. Never got busy!
That's great that it's been good for you lately! I hope you get your check in the mail soon. =)
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
actually it gets deposited but I keep checking. supposed to be there the 17th but being sunday who knows. lol
Well, it sounds like they are really making an effort to help out!!! So glad to hear about this!!!
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it was great for a few days. not so today. they have slipped right back to staying gone a lot and arguing while here and I feel awful today again with my stomach . oh well life can't stay happy I guess
So nice to read you are happy and having good days.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
I do hope you have had some recent good ones also friend. thank you
I hope the check comes today. Is it coming in the mail?
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
no it is deposited in bank and I check to see when its there. but it still has not come. hope tomorrow as it is sunday and you never know about government
• Portland, Connecticut
My checks are automatically deposited into my checking account this way they are always there when they are supposed to be. I am so glad that things are going well for you.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
mine are too. but the government seems to decide if it is going to be the day before the 17th or some days after. which ever is closest to that Wednesday. so it should be tomorrow. since this is Sunday
• Portland, Connecticut
@bunnybon7 I guess I just don't pay that much attention to when they go in, I know my pensions go in the beginning of the month and the SSI is around the 20th. Hubs has ne in the beginning and one in the middle so it works out pretty well.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
@BelleStarr ours would if daughter would figure she gets hers once a week and stop thinking I just always have some. if I had a spouse now that would work. so here I am broke, no one to borrow from and so is she! so now its just pray we don't need something desperate.
Aw yay! Finally they're helping and seem to be in the helping mood. Also, got your card. Thank you!
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
very welcome . glad you will have another to display. that is what we do with ours. don't worry. not the address just the card front on the mantle
@bunnybon7 ours goes up on the wall around the kitchen - livingroom doorway
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn there is a mantle next to the tree in the back living room that we put ours on.
That sounds like a great day for you, your daughter, and her boyfriend. I'm doing good.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
glad for you also. I hope all my friends get through these holidays healthy and happy
@bunnybon7 That would be a wonderful thing.
Wow lots of yummy food!!
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and last night was beans and corn bread. being low on money i think helps encourage them.
@sol_cee (14333)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Happy tummy for you. ;)
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
yes until today . lol I think the pork messed it up.
So glad that you feel like "so good" right now. Hope that your kids keep being so nice to you.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
they kind of started back slipping today by being gone visiting his family most of the day and on a day I am feeling quite nasaus and going to the bathroom a lot. also it is quite humid out and for some strange reason in my room too
It is nice of your daughter to make the dilicious food and do household chores for you on her day off.We don't have seasoned rice,apart from the eight treasure rice pudding.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds like a pudding I would like to try.
• Marion, Kansas
It sounds like things are going smoothly right now.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
yes, that is when we prepare for it to get bad again. like as they say, enjoy life when its good.
@rina110383 (24145)
I love pork chops and potatoes. Will be waiting for instructions from my client on the next task he'll assign to me.
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
hope you get time to have some pork chops soon. they used to be my favorite but lately pork does not go well with my tummy