A Borrowed Funny

@UncleJoe (9950)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Do you ever have those days when you’re not sick, but just don’t feel up to par? Well I’ve been having a couple of weeks like that. Some has heard me profess to always feel much younger during the Summer. Winter’s frigid wet weather makes me feel more than my age. Although I have been reading and responding to other people’s posts this week, I just haven’t been in the necessary frame of mind to write a funny one of my own. My Masochist,…..oops!…..I meant Physical Therapist told me a cute story about her 6-year old, so I want to share it with you. Although this little cutie pie doesn’t have a clue about girls, they seem to be attracted to him. He is just too naïve to know it. While attending a birthday party a few weeks ago, one of the little girls tricked him into a closet with her. Before he knew what was going on, she kissed him. When his mother asked him if he kissed her back, he replied, “No, Mommy! I didn’t kiss her ANYWHERE!” LOL! I love the way children think literally. That was the best laugh I had all week.
That is too funny! Kids are very literal at times, and so honest!
@thelme55 (14575)
Very funny. Small kids are honest, innocent and straight to the point.
I adore kids! They are so sweet and innocent, except for that little girl! lol
@rina110383 (24134)
Kids and their smart mouths
@Teep11 (7067)
Feeling good at least better than usual. The good think is my joints weren't acting up and there was less pain but it's so nice to hear that so many are having a grand time before the holidays. Hopefully more wonderful experiences to come.
@1creekgirl (10343)
That was so funny! Thanks for giving us a laugh, Joe. Hope Christmas finds you feeling so much better.
How adorable. Kids come out with things that are just priceless! My sister bought the TENs Unit and she loves it. My husband and I will buy ours tomorrow. Sis said, "Do not take the pads off while the unit is on!" She did that and she got quite a shock, literally.
• Derby, England
Very sweet. What a forward little girl !!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
From the mouths of babes... I love how literal children can be. Hope you feel better.
• Eugene, Oregon
Very funny and good for chuckle for sure.
Thank you! I also needed this cute little real life happening to make me smile this morning.