Do We Have a Soul???

@kepweng (14903)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day to All!!! i wonder if Ghost is True !?? i Just See these youtube videos yesterday!! and im Thinking ,Wondering About If we have really a Soul! that if we Die or in comatose !!! its well Leaves! our Dying Body!!! Url link credited to youtube!
This is an eerie moment when a video clip appears to show a woman's soul floating out of her body in a Chinese hospital. The security camera footage shows a ...
@1hopefulman (28541)
From my understanding of things, we don't have a soul but we are a soul or a living being. By this definition, even the animals are souls, that is living beings. Genesis 2:7 (King James Version) 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Notice that Adam was not given a soul but became a soul?
In the version of the bible I use the quote is not a living soul but a living being. Thus when the soul leaves, the body is no longer living. The soul is the part of the being that lives forever. If we were a soul, we would not die, the body is temporary, the soul is eternal.
@1hopefulman (28541)
@BelleStarr Which version do you have and could you share a Scripture where it says that the soul is eternal?
@kepweng (14903)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@1hopefulman i wonder why Almost All people said when they are Nearly dying or in comatose ! they said thier Soul getting out, and feels like Levitate ?? if its not True thjat we Dont have a Soul ! Why ,most ALL people , said that in Documentary or interview??
@josie_ (7348)
Before I answer your question, allow me time to do some "soul-searching"
@josie_ (5215)
@josie_ (7348)
@misunderstood_zombie _It became 5216 after your
@josie_ I think you (and a few other people on here) are so funny.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I can't open the link on my mobile data but I don't think that a soul leaving the body can be captured on camera. Yes, I do believe that we have a soul. Or in better words we are this soul.
Of course those videos are fake, you cannot see a "pure spirit" leaving a body.
@BelleStarr what does it look like?
@BelleStarr You captured a "ghost" that is not the soul quitting our body, it's very different. Ghost can be seen by some people.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I'm also wondering what a soul is. I wonder if it will depart from our physical body after we die. It's creepy but I haven't seen a spirit or soul floating in the air
• New Baltimore, Michigan
Yes, we have souls....at least I believe we do. And I'll take it one step further, I believe our unconscious minds are actually our souls, and those minds will be used when we have passed on, while our conscious minds will rest for all eternity. Your unconscious mind is just quietly thinking away right now, but it will never let you know too much.... it's waiting.
@rina110383 (24134)
Yes, I have one.
I don't think it would be scary moment because I know where my soul is going.
I believe we have an eternal soul which leaves the body when we die.
I think we have soul.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
This is another layer next to the physical body.
@hiraahmed (645)
Yes we do have a soul.
@LeaPea2417 (20463)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, everybody has an eternal soul.
@Micmac (8533)
The video sounds surreal. Have you actually seen a ghost?
@kepweng (14903)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
not yet Only cryptid!
@Micmac (8533)
@kepweng What exactly is a cryptid?
@kepweng (14903)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search It has been suggested that this article be merged with Lists of legendary creatures. (Discuss) Proposed since April 2018. This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss
@Tina30219 (34237)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yes I believe I have a soul.
@BabeSays (1829)
• Mauritius
I believe we have a soul and when it has been taken away we die.
The soul by scientific means has been declared as being one of the glands our body has but even that is sort of un-true because it is so difficult to get one in order to break it down into something understandable and tangible . . .
@dodoazo (19684)
As far as the Bible is concerned, It's true that we have soul. It is separated from the earthly body. It goes to the Spirit World when the people die and wait for the judgment day.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yes, we do have a soul. Many also believe it is possible to astral travel. I try not to think about all this too much.