Blowing a Kiss from Rose

It started to feel so cold in my city today. I was like a cocoon and trying to find ways warming myself up. This morning, I saw my daughter Rose and seems like wanted to have a photo and there she goes with her flying a kiss to me. Rose seems like not having trouble with the coldness of the weather. I am jealous of her fur that warms her up.lol “Does your pet like having photos?” “How’s the weather in your own world?” Image Credit: Shavkat
@Icydoll (22587)
That's a nice photo .it's cool in the evening but now it's normal weather
I think cool weather is fine, my friend. I hate the feeling if it rains. If it happens, I would love to sleep all day long.
@yanzalong (10198)
Rainy season my friend. It's sort of cold at night even in the day time.
It is quite gloomy out here, too. The rain is coming and will land in the evening.
@sw8sincere (4681)
your cat looks cute! =)
Oh, thank you. She is the best cat warrior here in the house. I considered her a certified 'mouse hunter.'
@Shavkat good to know that .. my cat is a cockroach hunter. she usually kills cockroaches at home most especially in our dirty kitchen.
@sw8sincere Well, I think most cats do. She can even catch snakes in the backyard. I guess my kitten Shadow got that skills from Rose.
@kavinitu (5035)
Cute Cat... It feels cold at night here
Thank you for appreciating the beauty of Rose. Keep yourself warm there, my friend.
@kavinitu (5035)
@Shavkat Thank you
@crossbones27 (20289)
• Redlands, California
Hells ya, daughter they a like kids and people may find that weird but as I always say. They teach me more than I ever teach them. Neat photo and think I get what you are saying.
Finally, someone can phantom my way of thinking. I do think that an animal can show things explicitly adorable.
That is so sweet she loves to throw kisses to you. She is beautiful. It is cold and windy but we still have blues skies. I am not sure if Sophie likes me taking pictures of hers but I do get some good shots.
I hope you can share some photos of Sophie. I am sure she is a fluffy, cute cat.
@Shavkat Shavkat I will post Sophie sniffing the cat pillow I got.
@Hannihar Wow! Sophie loves to play with her pillow. Thanks for sharing it.
@ridingbet (56018)
all our dogs are fast asleep here in our living room
It is becoming colder in your city now. I can't endure the coldness if it rains here.
@ridingbet (56018)
@Shavkat yes it is. actually i boil some water when i have my bath.
@ridingbet I used to take a bath in a cold water from the tap. Now, it is not possible. I was like having a water from the fridge.lol
@Sreekala (23435)
We are also having cold weather here. In mid december this much cold is rare. The neighbouring states received snowfall and we are having the side effects. Still I feel good we don't receive snow fall in this place. Looking forward warmer days. Pets does not mind cold weather, it seems. Rose is really pretty!
Thank you for liking Rose. She looks sexy in her photo.lol We don't have a winter season. The only difference is that I am living in the mountainside. Our weather is different to other places in my country. The cold weather is all year round. The coldest is the month of February.
@Sreekala (23435)
@Shavkat It is really nice to know that you have a good weather throughout the year. In our place we gave extreme summer when summer falls and extreme winter when winter falls
@Sreekala I had tried the summer weather in a country with four seasons. I must admit that it is not for me to live in such hot weather.
Our weather has been very unseasonable today and it is quite cold.
I can't imagine how cold your place right now. Our weather had dropped abruptly since yesterday. I guess it is a sweater day today.lol
@Shavkat I've needed a jumper today.
@JudyEv I think that it is also good to wear that.
She's bathing in the sun but indeed like blowing a kiss.
I think Rose is into taking a photo on that day. She had her sexy way of blowing a kiss.lol
@nanette64 (17715)
• Fairfield, Texas
It's chilly here too @Shavkat and it's gonna get colder by the 23rd. When my 12 cats surround me, it's like having my own winter coat.
I am so jealous. You have a battalion of cats. I think it will make me warm as you do right now.
@nanette64 (17715)
• Fairfield, Texas
I don't have any pets. I used to, but where I live now, I can't have them. They took pictures well. The weather today is warmer than it has been. We'll see some snow melt, but not a lot. However, it will snow again tomorrow and Wednesday, so that's good.
It is nice the snowy weather is at random. You just keep yourself warm out there, my friend. I do like having pets. I was planning to have a chihuahua but it is not the right time.
@Shavkat I'm doing my best to stay warm, thank you.
@sol_cee (15925)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Your daughter. Lol very sweet dad, you are.
Thank you, my friend. It is a father and child bonding moment.
@acelawrites (11832)
Your cat can adopt well in such a cold environment; I wonder why my cat always seek a warm place in our home; and she wanted to be atop my comforter because it is also cool in our place now.
Your cat is like my late granny's cat. She loves sleeping on the footbed. I think some cats love to be a very nice texture of clothing.
What a pleasant surprise to see little Rose. Cats do not feel the cold, I see Willy playing in the snow in winter.
I do agree on that. Rose shows her point that she's fine with the cold weather.
What a very pretty cat.
Thank you, She's the coolest cat in the house. She had passed on her killer instinct to Shadow.
I don't have any pets but your rose is so cute.
It is nice that you love her. I think it is not good to cater pets in your place.
@kobesbuddy (49829)
• East Tawas, Michigan
It's a bit warmer here, about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Kobe hates having his photo taken! LOL
I hope Kobe will cooperate soon.lol I agree some pets are not into taking photos.
@kobesbuddy (49829)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Shavkat Usually, he runs and hide underneath our back porch! LOL
@kobesbuddy He really shows his fright over a camera.lol
My kitten Onyx doesn't care for photos of himself but will occasionally pose, or else I get him laying down with his body in a contortionist pose. I love the picture of Rose! She is adorable! My kitten is busy sleeping in our bed next to me! It is going to be way below freezing here for the remainder of the holidays. It should snow for Christmas eve and day! A white Christmas which we have not had since 2002!
I cannot imagine how cold in your place right now. I think Onyx needs a great motivation in having some photos.lol I wish you a Merry Christmas, my friend. It is quite busy here. We are going to celebrate the Christmas Eve later.
@Shavkat Trust me you do not want to imagine how cold it is going to be. Some warmer air came overnight, so it is not as cold as expected but the rest of the week will be way below freezing! Supposed to be icy tonight. Hope you have a nice celebration It is quite early here on Christmas Eve morning as it is only 8:30 am. Nobody but me is up in my family! Lol!
@Marty1 I think I cannot live in a country with four seasons. I had tried it before in Tajikistan. I was so in a chaotic situation. I think you can able to see Santa if he is going to give presents. It is too bad that your family members are sleeping now.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i see before in news that you can buy clothes for cat
I think she's fine. She doesn't feel cold and I was the one.lol