I Wonder

Redlands, California
I mean only a little over 400 thousand views on Youtube. Album sales, When has that been good for the most famous artists? Does make me make me wonder if this song or maybe songs like this is what is empowering females to say no more jack asses. So happy to see it and anyone who says different does not want to live in a free country.
Listen to the full album: http://bit.ly/28Lf7q3 NEW ALBUM 'Say It Out Loud', available now at http://wearetheinterrupters.com Order CD's, Vinyl, and merch bu...
It's strange how production companies measure 'success'. A television show with 1,000,000 viewers is a 'flop'. Fleetwood Mac's 'Tusk' was considered a flop for only selling 2 million copies. Many time numbers don't really have anything to do with how good something is...I like this.
@FourWalls (12902)
I remember some country singer being dropped by her record label because her last album with them "only" went "gold" (500,000 sales). And Tusk was a flop to me because of the music on it, not the sales figure.
I think women are feeling more empowered thanks to other females coming out with accusations.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, seems so simple, but people never seem to ban for the right reasons as much as they ban for the wrong one.
@crossbones27 - "Take Back Our Country" = "Make America White Again." Sad that so many people still think that way.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 It is amazing and just wonder how they plan to stop it with 7 billion going on 8. Was funny, this kid came in the bar and started that white crap. My friend goes are you all white. Where were you born? California, asked his name and all kinds of things and told him to get a DNA test. I bet you a million dollars, especially if you were born in California and your grand parents that you not 100 percent white. Its true, black people have many native American ancestral lines and white people have pretty much with every race on the planet. There is not many that is truly 100 percent white anymore, unless you from the hills of Kentucky and your family has been there for generations. Of course, we all from Africa and were never white in the first place, just evolved to our surroundings.