Thoughtfulness: On the 18th Day of December

Christ is born - Hallmark IMW 3162A
@dodoazo (17383)
How to keep a promise is too subjective. It has been said that promises are made to be broken. I don't think so. For it is too subjective. It is only the politicians that usually are not keeping their promises during the election campaign. But there are people who could be relied upon, could be trusted, and could keep what they have committed. As far as I know, there are only few of them. They know what they are talking. They know what they are commitment. And they know that it is their moral obligation to keep what they have made said to others. And this kind of attitude is inspired by honest love, by compassion, by sympathy, and by thoughtfulness. I have experienced this to one of my friends in ForumCoin site. He wanted me to send a book written by his wife for I made mentioned to him that I love reading books. And he did send me. I do still keep that book. Another is manifested by one of my myLot user friends. She came out with Christmas Cards giving away for those who are interested. I told her that I am interested to avail of it. We are both living in a two separate "worlds", meaning our distane is half way of the earth. Just a matter of 19 days I was able to receive the nice Christmas Card sent her via mail. I thought I could receive it after Christmas Day for it is of general knowledge that mails take so long to get into the hands of the addressee. Anyway, I have it. I receive it past 9 a.m. today. It's my wife who gives it to me for I am still in bed. I always wake up late in the morning. I enjoy sleeping for it is cold outside. It is Valerie (@just4him) who sent me the simple, humble Christmas card with her personal handwriting of the Bible verse, Luke 2:11, "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
I am so glad you received it before Christmas. That makes my heart glad. Have a blessed day.
@dodoazo (17383)
Have a blessed day too. As I have mentioned earlier not only me who is happy but my wife is also happy that I have received a Christmas card from abroad. It does happen once in a lifetime or none at all.
@dodoazo It brings everyone closer when we can reach out this way. Thank you. I've had a good day so far.
@dodoazo (17383)
@just4him with this simple and humble way, you're right that we could be united and maintain our friendship.
• Marion, Kansas
Fortunately there are still real people on this earth who keep promises, both large and small.
@dodoazo (17383)
That is true. But are they not an endangered species?
@kepweng (11425)
is christ is Lord i thought he was just a Son?
@dodoazo (17383)
The Lord has so many meanings. You read the Bible so that many know why Christ is called Lord and He is also a Son. By reading you may know the different names of God which may refer to Jesus.
I wish to see my mylot friends before we are unable to see each other anymore.
@dodoazo (17383)
Are you going to see them in person? This is what you want to or planning about.
Those who keep promises seem to be in short supply, but thank goodness for those who do keep their promises.
@dodoazo (17383)
We Should be thankful for there are still people who can be trusted and do fulfill their promises without condition.