JJ and the Case of the Baffling Bathroom Belt (A JolietJake™ Mystery)

*tosses trench coat in corner* *sits at desk* *opens bottle of Scotch* *pours a shot* *knocks it back* *lights a cigarette* *deep inhale* *noisy exhale* I gotta tell ya...I've met a lotta dames in my time, but this one...the factory must have been workin' overtime, 'cause she was built. But I'm gettin' ahead of myself...it didn't start with the dame. So I was answerin' this call of nature, and I stepped into the bathroom for some privacy because I don't like talkin' in public...too many ears and too many mouths. And it didn't look like anyone was in there, but I walked all the way to the stall at the end, entered it, and shut the door. And there it was. This black imitation leather belt, made in China, laying over a bar on the wall. Quickly I whipped out my gun and lifted the toilet seat, but there was no one there. Baffling. Why would what looked to be a brand new belt...sans price tags...be doing in the bathroom? So I finished my call (nature didn't really have much to say) and watched the belt for another minute or two looking for a clue. Didn't find one. So I took the belt and went to the service desk (and this is where the dame comes in...she can service me any day). Let me tell ya...she was a looker. So that's what I did. Just stood there and looked for a minute. After I picked my tongue up off the floor and pushed my eyes back in my head, she asked if she could help me. Well, I thought of a dozen ways off hand she could help me, but with all these sexual harassment suits these days I decided to just tell her the story. Now, this was a brand new belt...you could tell it had never been worn. And I told her I had no clue what it was doing where it was doing, but it probably hadn't oughtta be doin' it there. And she agreed. If I'd a known she'd have agreed that easy, I woulda said somethin' else I was thinkin'. So I never did find out what was goin' on. Hey, I'm just a detective...I never said I was a good one.
I want that minute of my life back.
@FourWalls (13680)
@JolietJake — should’ve played some Steely Dan so NJ would have enjoyed it more.
@FourWalls oh that definitely would have improved it!
Might be a good thing you kept your thoughts to yourself...
I wonder if I should have tried to spank her with the belt...some chicks dig that
@FourWalls (13680)
@JolietJake -- no, chicks dig the long ball.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose CatchTheTaste Loading... Unsubscribe from
@FourWalls (13680)
Why did Humphrey Bogart’s voice read this in my mind? That belt is obviously the stuff that dreams are made of.
Very strange. I'm glad you managed to stay out of trouble.
hey man..share the scotch lol
Gee, that belt musta been somethin to git ya to pull out a pistol ...... you did get her phone #, right?
@BarBaraPrz (19797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
You may not be a good detective, but you sure are a good story teller.
@kobesbuddy (46140)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Speaking my mind got me in trouble, more than once! One time with my first mother-in-law, the second time, after a very frightening car accident. Nobody got hurt, but the cop had to pull me off a choke-hold, around a man's throat, when he lied about what happened! I won't tell you what I said to him, it's against the My Lot rules! Did you get her phone number?