Merry Christmas

Christmas is near!! i hope i can go home so that i can spend my holidays with my family.
@ebanreb (6447)
Welcome to mylot. Enjoy your stay here and keep posting and commenting to earn more. Yeah Christmas is fast approaching. Merry Christmas to you and to your love ones. Enjoy Life.
Thank you so much @bernabe happy holidays!
@ebanreb (6447)
@annabanana20 Thank you. Happy holidays too my friend.
@EddieHands (37845)
Hi merry chritmas !
Thanks you so much @wise wizard
@EddieHands (37845)
@annabanana20 you're very welcome Anna
I hope you get to spend Christmas with your family too!!
you too as well @deborah
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thank you! :)
@Destesh (203)
• Kenya
What do you mean you hope??? Christmas is all about family at some point you know
@Destesh (203)
• Kenya
@wellget6 oooh now I understand
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Best of luck for that and Happy Christmas to you too!