Good afternoon myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day has been going well. It is 50 degrees F and cloudy here at the Jersey Shore. It isn't cold but the gray clouds definitely make it look depressing out. I had a busy day at work. I hauled a big crock pot of sausage and peppers and the big platter of antipasto salad that I made last night in for my coworkers to enjoy for lunch. Then it was quizzes all day. After work I met with the psychologist for the weekly counseling session. Then I stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription and to get a couple of things. Finally I got home and the bad orange cat promptly ran out the front door. By the time I put everything down on the kitchen table and went back outside to get him, he had vanished. Took me 20 minutes to find the little $hit. Now I'm sitting down trying to catch up on the news and what has been happening here. I will be starting dinner soon. Trying a new recipe from the New York Times food section. What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Watching It. Nothing else that exciting
I wish I could just curl up and watch something. Unfortunately dinner won't cook itself, the bean bags are gone, and we have no couch in the front room.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@NJChicaa the bean bags did look comfortable. It's a shame there gone.
@thislittlepennyearns I looked them up on Wayfair.com but they were like $60. I don't know if I want to spend that much for one.
At least you are home and can relax now. Glad to hear you got that little rascal. lol
He is so bad. It would have served him right if I left him out there to live his life as a stray.
@NJChicaa But you wouldn't do that! You love him too much! lol
@DianneN That's why I chased him down.
I ran a few errands and that's it.
Shipped out my Christmas present, did ya?
Good afternoon.Not much it is dismal here.Just getting caught up on things
Getting dark here now. Yuck. I miss the long days.
See, now Scar doesn't do the 'race out the door' thing on me. However, a few times I wasn't quite awake when I went to let him out and didn't remember to put the lead on first. Luckily he was moving in low gear too and I was able to pick him up and put it on him.
This little creep will occasionally go out and he goes out at FULL SPEED. He has no clue where he is going but boy is he going there quickly. As if his life in here is so terrible that he simply *must* escape.
Lot's of cleaning today here. =) I hope you have a relaxing evening.
Thanks. I have to cook but I'm going to try to just relax and enjoy it. Feeling some anxiety tonight.
@rina110383 (24069)
Will eat soon, take a shower, and prepare for my flight.