I wonder if my friend will get in trouble.

The reason I wonder is because there are so many questions asked during recerts. I am with her on how she felt because I feel the same way. Her son was hit by a car. Before he died he made a logo on a hat and it went big. She did not want any part of it. Now that I would have kept. He made a yo yo and that was good. She wanted nothing to do with it.She won a lawsuit and gave away all the money. She was deeply depressed and could not enjoy the money. When kay was hit I wanted no part of the money. I know the feeling. But today she was so happy and she said she was truly blessed. I felt so so good for her. But when housing learns of that money I wonder if she will be in trouble. She did good her mom got a big amount.
Why give away money that would get you a house so you don't have to live in low-income housing? That makes no sense to me.
I think her depression was really speaking at the time.
@sharon6345 I have wicked depression but I don't let it blind me to reality and rational decisions. What a shame for her to have squandered those opportunities.
@NJChicaa I don't agree and that is ok. When I won that million dollar scratch card. people were mad that I tore it up but only I knew what my mental was like. I am blessed for those who do what make them survive in the world. everyone deals in different ways. it's the way of life. I only pray she never regrets it. So far she was truly happy today.
Who got the money? Did you?
No her family all shared it.
@marguicha That is very good.
I hope housing will not find out about the money.
It's something she will have to figure out.