26 Deaths Left by Typhoon Urduja

@dodoazo (21023)
Weakening now as depression, tropical typhoon badly hit Biliran of Eastern Visayas and claimed 26 people dead , 34 people were injured due to vehicular accidents and falling debris in Leyte and Samar, and 46 were missing as reported by the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (PDRRMC) of Biliran. A total of 44,369 families from the Bicol region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Mimaropa (Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon and Palawan) and Caraga were evacuated and were staying in 608 evacuation centers, the report added. The government has already distributed P37.6 million worth of family food packs and non-food items to the victims. Image credits: Erick Villarin/ FB page of Biliran Island
That's a tragic situation. I hope my cousin is not affected and safe.
@dodoazo (21023)
Have you not contacted them? Everything is hi tech now. You could the social media or made a video call to them.
@dodoazo I did ask my aunt to call her. I am still waiting for the latest news from her.
@dodoazo (21023)
@Shavkat That is good. Hope everything would be alright.
@kepweng (17528)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
really sad if we lived in pacific Ring of Fire!
That is sad and I hope they can recover fast.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's the problem of their recovery. Government is too slow to act. If they do, many anomalous projects would hamper the process of such recovery.