ok that was rancid

we have one of those dual purpose coffeemakers-carafe on one side,single cup on the other.and often on work mornings,i use the cup-because yes,i am just too impatient to wait for it to make a pot.useful lil thing. anyway..we had made a full pot at some point..and appearently forgot to toss the used filter afterwards since we use the other more. and so it sat. awhile after,we noticed a moldy smell in that room. where the **** is THAT coming from!? oh no. yup..moldy and nasty. crap in a hat.where's my vinegar. damn this CRS.
I had something kind of like that happen last month. Boss has several used refrigerators he bought to keep handy in case one in one of his rentals houses breaks down. He decided to clean out/defrost his side-by-side freezer at home and told me to plug the ones at work in so he could put everything in them. After about 15 minutes I started opening the freezer compartments to make sure they were working. He'd evidently forgotten to empty one of them...thankfully it was all sealed packages or it would have been really rank.
ugh..
At first I thought you were writing about the punk band. Seriously, that sounds awful.
lol i wondered if anybody'd say that although,i could live with that..
No coffee sits here un noticed, but I do not even like it day old. I hate it when I have a smell I cannot find.
@lady1993 (17802)
that sounds like a lesson learned