JJs Vinyl Madness Countdown #698

So I usually use the same album and song here that I use for my Morning Coughee Moment video on facebook. Today, it seems the song I first picked (and used in a video) isn't on YouTube, so I had to go back and pick a different song. Which means I had to do the video again. It isn't often, but sometimes a song won't be on YouTube. The one I first picked is called 'Lookin' Back'...the studio version is there, but the live version (from the album) isn't. Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - 'Live' Bullet
I used to have that album. Katmandu.
I think that's really where I'm going to...after I'm done myLotting, of course.
This is your BEST pick yet, he's my favorite and I believe that I was at 1 of the concerts that was recorded for this album.
I've got 7 of his albums.
@jobelbojel (9577)
Haven't heard of the song. I tried looking on YouTube but the video is not available.
Does this one work for you?
bob seger at it s best from his live album LIVE BULLET
• Denver, Colorado
Ah yes, I remember it well. Some of these songs got a lot of airplay here. It was a popular album here.
It was a good era for 'live' albums, some of the bigger acts now got a great kick in their fanbase from them...Frampton, Seger, REO to name a few
• Denver, Colorado
@JolietJake - KISS Alive! and Foghat Live are among my favorites. Commodores Live, too.
@FourWalls (17034)
Call it Nutbush, Nutbush City Limits! (A Tina Turner song) That is one spectacular live album.