Site Revival: on the 19th Day of December

@dodoazo (19504)
I started working writing two blogs for the site which I was before that had been closed due technicalities and failure to renew its subscription to webhosting. I write about this site, myLot pointing out my good and bad experiences and how I survived for 5 years in this site. The other one is about the possibilities why there's misunderstanding, confusion, rift among people's ideas on the way they interpret a discussion. It's good my 98 articles are still intact and outstanding earnings. Before it's closed down, I made a cash out. Hope this site would have smooth sailing this coming year 2018.
@kepweng (14671)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
how much you get paid in your new blog?
@dodoazo (19504)
I was paid $5. And I am working for the second pay off. It is too cumbersome. It takes an idea to what to write to earn such amount. It is a writing site with 400 words minimum requirement for an article to be posted in the site.
I really hope so also. I have a small worry that it will disappear just like Bubblews did.
@dodoazo (19504)
Well, it could be for most forums are managed with a small budget and it could sustain paying its users cash outs if the site is not earning much. But forums with a good budget could survive.