bermuda triangle

do you guys know about bermuda triangle i heard its a scary part of the ocean where ships and airplane got lost
Some thought Amelia went down there but in light of recent facts, it seems she may have been captured and imprisoned. I find the Bermuda Triangle a really interest area of the world. I would love to go there myself ones.
hahha thats right @wendy but its still scar but curiousity is the reason wh i want to know what with it
@cahaya1983 (10060)
Oh I didn't know about her being imprisoned. Are there any specific clues that led them to believe she was captured?
@cahaya1983 (10060)
It's intriguing indeed. I've seen a few documentaries about Bermuda Triangle, but still no one seems to really know the answers to all those disappearances.
same here @cahaya im too excited too know whats in there, its ver intriguing
Yes, the Bermuda Triangle was feared by many in the past. Not sure if what is said about it is true, but the Bermuda Triangle is of interest to many of us.
Yes I know, it's also called "The Devil's Triangle", it was feared by many in the past, but it seems that the mystery is now solved. If you want to read more, this is an interesting article.
Meteorologists propose a stunning new explanation for the mysterious events in the Bermuda Triangle.
wow thanks for the info @anna ill go and check that out
@howardwilson You re welcome, I went from Miami to Puerto Rico flying over that area and I was scared.
Science said that accident that most of the time happened when we through that way causes by the extreme wind, but I think there's supernatural factor too
The unusual disappearances of ships or airplanes flying over it have been victims, if you will, of the magnetic forces in that area but can you imagine how much actual treasures might be discovered if more people were willing to investigate ?
ah i see thanks for the info madam
@oracle1ac (353)
would love to know more about that triangle